Enpass - Password Manager 4+
Generate & Autofill Passwords
Enpass Technologies Private Limited
Enpass: the “offline” password manager for a secure digital life.
“Offline” means we don’t store your passwords, credentials or files on our servers. You keep control of your most sensitive information – your data is stored (encrypted) locally on your devices, and, you can still synchronize it across your devices using your own cloud accounts, without sending it to our servers.
◆ Offline: No data on our servers.
◆ Stores everything: Secure vault for your logins, credit cards, bank accounts, driving licenses, attachments or any other information.
◆ Unbeatable security: 100% data is encrypted by AES-256 bit, using open-source SQLCIPHER Engine.
◆ Data synchronization: Syncs data through iCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Nextcloud, Wi-Fi, or local WLAN network.
◆ Breach monitoring: Get alerts to change passwords when any of your websites saved in Enpass are breached.
◆ Multiple vaults: Separate your personal, family and work data in different vaults.
◆ Password autofill: Autofills passwords in apps, Safari and other supported browsers with just one tap.
◆ Biometric authentication- Supports use of Touch ID for quick unlock to access information.
◆ Import from others: You can easily import your passwords from other software, to Enpass, using the desktop version.
PASSWORDS WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED THEM
- Stop getting locked out of your accounts and struggling with continual password resets. Remember just one master password and let Enpass take care of the rest.
- Create strong, unique passwords for all your online accounts.
- Autofill logins and credit card details to automatically access your accounts.
- Automatically check for old, weak or compromised passwords.
- Access your information on all your computers and mobile devices.
- Choose where you store your personal data – on your own device(s) and/or in your own personal cloud storage (iCloud, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, WebDAV or Nextcloud).
- Synchronize your data between your devices via your cloud accounts or “cloudlessly” via WiFi.
ORGANIZE YOUR DIGITAL LIFE
- Enpass not only takes care of your passwords; it keeps all your credit cards, driving licenses, loyalty and membership cards and other personal files and identities secure.
- Keep the documents and credentials needed for the different areas of your life (personal, family and work) in separate vaults.
- Organize your information using categories and tags.
- Share passwords and more with team and family members.
SECURITY IS IN OUR DNA
- Security of your data is our priority and this starts with where it is stored. Unlike other password managers we do not store any of your passwords and files on our servers.
- Your data is fully encrypted with 256-bit AES with a key derived from 100,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA256.
- We do not store or have any access to or visibility of your master password or any of your encrypted data.
- You can add an extra layer of authentication with a Keyfile.
Mobile: Evaluate Enpass for free with a limit of up to 25 items and a single vault. You can subscribe to the Premium plan anytime using the in-app purchase. Find more details about plans here [https://www.enpass.io/pricing].**
**Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and auto-renews unless disabled in iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the subscribed period. Your subscription can be managed from your iTunes Account Settings.
You can connect with our dedicated support team via
We’ve fixed a few of user-reported bugs that affected Enpass personal and business users.
- Fixed an issue in which an error 1208968 would occur if an Enpass Personal user chose OneDrive for Business as their vault location. Users who encountered this error would now need to disconnect, then set up the sync again in Preferences > Vaults.
- Fixed Unsandboxed Password Manager vulnerability.
- Fixed an issue where the Enpass extension sometimes (after unlocking Enpass) was showing non-matching, default items on a website.
- Fixed inconsistent behavior of Enpass extension on safari, where the auto-fill pop up was displayed on certain pages.
FOR ENPASS BUSINESS USERS
- Business users while creating vaults on SharePoint sites should no longer encounter "Something went wrong. Error code -500".
- Fixed an issue with the backup operation and business users should no longer encounter following related issues:
- Infinite wait time while performing "Erase everything".
- Failure taking backup of personal vaults of business users.
Questions? Visit https://discussion.enpass.io for help, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @EnpassApp.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good, room to grow.
I am a recently dissatisfied customer of another popular product that chose money over past promises and forced their customers into a new model where they can choose between security and features. It almost drove me back to just using *one password* for everything, but luckly I found Enpass.
I am now hoping to be a loyal Enpass customer for years to come. I just hope they are able to stick with the current App Store license model and continue delivering standalone licensing with iCloud sync as they do today. If necessary, I will happily pay for the desktop version as well to help keep things going in the same direction.
I am happy with the current product overall, but I would like to see a couple of features added if possible:
-favicon support instead of manual management of canned icons for web logins
-separate "containers” with the ability to sync using separate services (e.g. iCloud for one and OneDrive for the other)
-an option to share entire “containers" with other users (preferrably with iCloud sync)
-more frequent updates
-implement the new Mojave and iOS 12 Password Manager API on day 1
I just love Enpass!!!
I’ve tried them all and I simply think this is the best.
Not only do you not have to pay monthly/yearly fees, this is also the best feature wise. Enpass has finally made me feel comfortable enough to actually forget all my passwords. I changed all of my online accounts to passwords I don’t know. Every account is different, and super long and complex. I just autofill with the browser plugin or copy and paste from the main app or mobile app. Plus with the built in 2 factor authenticator, I can use Enpass for all my authentication needs. I enabled 2 factor for everything that supports it because of this app! I love the way Enpass can automatically copy the 2 factor OTP for you so when you are presented with a 2FA box on a website, you just paste! No looking at your phone, no manual copy and paste, it’s just there, waiting in the clipboard. I also love syncing to my cloud of choice. I just use iCloud, the app stays in sync seemlessly across all of my devices.
I honestly think this one is a night and day difference from the other password managers out there. I couldn’t be happier with my choice.
Not able to login for two weeks.
I have used Enpass daily for several years and it has been great, I keep everything in there, good customer service when needed so you can imagin I hate giving a 1 star rating but I have not been able to login to Enpass on my iPad or iPhone for two weeks, I keep everything in there.
It lets me input my password then just disappears I tried everything I could think off but to no avail. I contacted support and was told they had reproduced my issue and they were working on a fix and it would be sorted with the next release. Thats no good to me when I haven’t been able to login to anything with a password or access any of my data for two weeks.
There is no mention of this bug on the forums, I cant be the only one with this problem!!
Since then I have requested an update twice but with no reply, so disappointed.
Please please Enpass get this sorted so I can get back to work and 5 Star you again.
UPDATE: Received an email from support saying new release was available v6.8.4, unfortunately after re-installing I am not able to access my data on iPhone or iPad. I replied and was promised a fix in 5 days.
To be Continued.....
UPDATE2: Within a couple of days a new release sorted this problem, Enpass has worked flawlessly since so back to 5 star, I am happy and have almost forgotten the hastle it caused.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the distressing experience and have recently released v6.8.4. Do update and provide your feedback We absolutely value our customers and their trust in us.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Enpass Technologies Private Limited
- 79.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Enpass Technologies Inc