Now securely manage your passkeys in Enpass along with passwords and other credentials. Sync across your devices seamlessly via iCloud or other clouds.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN SAFEST PLACE TO STORE PASSWORDS & PASSKEYS
Enpass believes your data belongs to you. Instead of keeping everyone’s passwords on a central server like most password managers, with Enpass YOU choose where your encrypted vaults are stored and synced.
● Enpass works with iCloud, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, NextCloud, WebDAV, or completely offline.
● And with support for storing and syncing passkeys across devices, Enpass is ready for the password-less future.
WHY ENPASS IS SAFER
● Most password managers store every user’s vaults in their own central server, making a tempting single target for hackers
But with Enpass, hackers would have to
- Target you personally
- Know which cloud services you’ve chosen for your vaults
- Have the credentials to those cloud accounts
- Get past each account's multi-factor authentication
- And know your Enpass master password
● Enpass also includes password audit & breach monitoring — user-friendly tools to help keep you safe
WHY ENPASS IS BETTER
● Store and sync passkeys — ready for the password-less future
● Unlimited vaults — completely separate work passwords from personal, and more
● Wildly customizable — make your own templates, categories, and tags to organize your credentials and private files
● Share individual vaults — with a parter or project team; help manage passwords for kids or elderly relatives
● Customize each Item — add, remove, and rearrange fields, or make your own (even multi-line fields)
● Customizable browser extension — make auto-fill and auto-save work the way YOU like, and make your own keyboard shortcuts
● Customizable password generator — tweak up to 10 parameters when creating strong new passwords
● Attachments — include documents and images with your saved credentials
● Built-in authenticator (TOTP) — no need for a separate app to get those 6-digit codes
AND ENPASS IS AFFORDABLE
● Enpass desktop is FREE for individual users (mobile syncs up to 25 items for free)
● Enpass Premium starts at just $1.99/mo, Enpass Family at $2.99/mo
● Enpass Business starts at $2.99/user/mo (or $9.99/mo flat for small teams)
● Visit enpass.io/pricing for more details. **
ENPASS IS ALSO BETTER FOR BUSINESS
● Decentralized storage & sync makes Enpass compliance-friendly
● Powerful security and recovery tools, and one-click sharing for teams
● Automatic provisioning and offboarding
ENPASS IS EVERYWHERE
● Enpass works across Mac, iOS, watchOS, and all major browsers and operating systems
● Zero-knowledge AES-256 encryption on 100% of user data
● Certified compliance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standards
● Quick unlock with Face ID or Touch ID
● Quick unlock with a PIN
● Unlock with a keyfile as second-factor authentication
● Auto-fills passwords, authentication codes, credit cards, and webforms
● Auto-saves new or changed credentials
● Stores and syncs passkeys across devices
● Syncs via your personal cloud accounts or via Wi-Fi
● Highly customizable password generator
● Automatically checks for weak or compromised passwords
● Automatically monitors for website breaches
● Retains password history for each Item
● Automatic backups
● watchOS integration
● Extensions for Safari, Firefox and all Chromium-based browsers
● Easy import from other password managers and CSVs
● Customize tags, categories, fields, and more
● File attachments (add ID cards & other documents to items)
● Copy to Clipboard
● Dark Mode
** Premium subscription can be purchased at enpass.io/pricing or through your mobile device’s app store.
Great news for your security! The passwordless future is here with Enpass passkey management!
Passkeys are a faster, super-secure way sign in to websites using Touch ID instead of passwords. (Learn more about passkeys.)
HOW PASSKEYS WORK
- When you create an account using a passkey for authentication, Enpass creates a pair of "keys" that only work when used together.
- One key lives on the account, and the other lives encrypted in Enpass.
- When logging in, you use Touch ID to allow the two keys to match together, confirming you're really you.
WHY PASSKEYS OVER PASSWORDS?
- Because passkeys have two parts, kept in different places, they can’t be guessed, stolen, hacked, or captured by scammers — which makes passkeys exponentially more secure than passwords.
WHY USE ENPASS TO MANAGE YOUR PASSKEYS?
- Passkeys were originally device-specific, but with Enpass, you can sync your passkeys across your devices, making your accounts more secure no matter which device you’re using to login.
ENPASS 6.9.2 ALSO FIXED A FEW BUGS
- Fixed a rare crash issue when unlocking with Touch ID.
- Fixed an connection issue with Nextcloud when the server URL contained a port number.
- Fixed a problem with the browser extension’s inline menu misbehaving for Items with a custom icon in Enpass.
- Fixed autofill suggestion bug specific to dashboard.uberspace.de
Questions? Visit discussion.enpass.io for help, email email@example.com, or tweet @EnpassApp.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good, room to grow.
I am a recently dissatisfied customer of another popular product that chose money over past promises and forced their customers into a new model where they can choose between security and features. It almost drove me back to just using *one password* for everything, but luckly I found Enpass.
I am now hoping to be a loyal Enpass customer for years to come. I just hope they are able to stick with the current App Store license model and continue delivering standalone licensing with iCloud sync as they do today. If necessary, I will happily pay for the desktop version as well to help keep things going in the same direction.
I am happy with the current product overall, but I would like to see a couple of features added if possible:
-favicon support instead of manual management of canned icons for web logins
-separate "containers” with the ability to sync using separate services (e.g. iCloud for one and OneDrive for the other)
-an option to share entire “containers" with other users (preferrably with iCloud sync)
-more frequent updates
-implement the new Mojave and iOS 12 Password Manager API on day 1
I just love Enpass!!!
I’ve tried them all and I simply think this is the best.
Not only do you not have to pay monthly/yearly fees, this is also the best feature wise. Enpass has finally made me feel comfortable enough to actually forget all my passwords. I changed all of my online accounts to passwords I don’t know. Every account is different, and super long and complex. I just autofill with the browser plugin or copy and paste from the main app or mobile app. Plus with the built in 2 factor authenticator, I can use Enpass for all my authentication needs. I enabled 2 factor for everything that supports it because of this app! I love the way Enpass can automatically copy the 2 factor OTP for you so when you are presented with a 2FA box on a website, you just paste! No looking at your phone, no manual copy and paste, it’s just there, waiting in the clipboard. I also love syncing to my cloud of choice. I just use iCloud, the app stays in sync seemlessly across all of my devices.
I honestly think this one is a night and day difference from the other password managers out there. I couldn’t be happier with my choice.
Not able to login for two weeks.
I have used Enpass daily for several years and it has been great, I keep everything in there, good customer service when needed so you can imagin I hate giving a 1 star rating but I have not been able to login to Enpass on my iPad or iPhone for two weeks, I keep everything in there.
It lets me input my password then just disappears I tried everything I could think off but to no avail. I contacted support and was told they had reproduced my issue and they were working on a fix and it would be sorted with the next release. Thats no good to me when I haven’t been able to login to anything with a password or access any of my data for two weeks.
There is no mention of this bug on the forums, I cant be the only one with this problem!!
Since then I have requested an update twice but with no reply, so disappointed.
Please please Enpass get this sorted so I can get back to work and 5 Star you again.
UPDATE: Received an email from support saying new release was available v6.8.4, unfortunately after re-installing I am not able to access my data on iPhone or iPad. I replied and was promised a fix in 5 days.
To be Continued.....
UPDATE2: Within a couple of days a new release sorted this problem, Enpass has worked flawlessly since so back to 5 star, I am happy and have almost forgotten the hastle it caused.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the distressing experience and have recently released v6.8.4. Do update and provide your feedback We absolutely value our customers and their trust in us.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Enpass Technologies Private Limited
- 86.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Enpass Technologies Inc