Our everyday life is filled with too many passwords and various types of credentials, right? So, what are you doing to manage it?
- Using the same password everywhere? … Stop it NOW!
- Writing them in notes or encrypted excel? … Copy/paste is lethargic.
- Saving them in browsers? … Sorry, no attachments!
- Using an online password manager? … Are they safe from hackers??
Use Enpass to securely organize everything at one place. And the best thing, none of your Enpass data is stored on our servers, instead, it is stored locally on your device and you can sync through your own trusted cloud account, all ENCRYPTED!!
Don’t forget to evaluate Enpass using the FULL-FEATURED desktop version. IT’S ABSOLUTELY FREE.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ENPASS
• Offline- No data on our servers.
• Stores Everything- Secure vault for your logins, credit cards, bank accounts, licenses, attachments or any other sort of information.
• Unbeatable Security- 100% data is encrypted by AES-256 bit, using open-source SQLCIPHER Engine.
• Data Synchronization- Syncs data through iCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box.
• Cross-platform- Consistently designed for all mobile and desktop platforms.
• Multiple-vaults- Separate your personal, family and work data in different vaults.
• Auto-filling- Comfortable and Secure online shopping. Fills in your logins, credit cards and addresses using Enpass Browser extension.
• Biometric authentication- Supports use of Touch ID for quick unlock to access information.
• Strong Password Generation- Built-in password generator for unique and strong passwords.
• Password Audit- Keeps a check on your weak, old and pwned passwords.
• Dark theme: Turn your app to a darker theme, making it easy on your eyes.
• 80+ Templates- Save any kind of information through well-organized templates.
• Import from others- You can freely import your passwords saved in some other software, to Enpass using the free desktop version.
FOR ENPASS, SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT
• Military-grade encryption- We use SQLCIPHER, a transparent, widely accepted and open-source SQLite extension for 100% encryption of your data using AES-256 with a key derived from 100,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA256.
• Zero-Knowledge security architecture- None of your data is stored on our servers, so as a developer, we have no knowledge about your passwords or data.
• Keyfile as a second factor- Along with master password you can also use a keyfile to encrypt your data.
• Password Audit- Stay safe with the built-in password auditor that keeps a regular check on your pwned, weak and old passwords.
• Password generator- There is a built-in powerful password generator, loaded with lots of customizable options to generate random or pronounceable passwords (Diceware) with different recipes. Best used at sign-ups for creating strong and unique passwords in one click.
SYNC, BACKUP & RESTORE
• Cloud Synchronization- With Enpass, you can choose to sync your data across devices through your account on iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box or WebDAV (ownCloud, NextCloud etc).
• Encrypted Backup- Save a local copy of your database to restore later.
SIMPLIFYING DIGITAL LIFE
• Multiple-vaults- Collaborate with Family and Team members using Multiple-vaults.
• Super easy to use. With a simple yet intuitive design, Enpass delivers you a one-of-a-kind experience in using the app.
• Not just for passwords. Enpass locks your confidential files, photos, and documents in a secure encrypted vault.
We here at Enpass are continuously seeking to give you the best experience. A dedicated support team is active to resolve your queries through email, our forums and social channels. Feel free to reach out to us at
- Email- email@example.com
- Twitter- @EnpassApp
- Facebook- facebook.com/EnpassApp
- Forums- https-//discussion.enpass.io
Releasing a quick patch to resolve few issues reported by users:
- Unable to process TOTP with spaces. Fixed.
- Squashed a few crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
I love it with one minor exception
I have been using Enpass on multiple devices and sync my key file between the apps on an online server. The individual apps can work independantly of online server key file as far as I know. The one problem I have with it is it's serch utility. It will search on all items and on text within each item but, will NOT highlight what you are searching for inside each item. I maybe use it a bit differently than most becuase I store many logins/passwords in different items instead of making a seperate item for each of my logins. That why I need it to highlight the word I am searching for. Seems like a simply request but, been asking for this feature to be added for 2.5 years and it has not been added yet. Still using it for the time being since it works so well otherwise.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out to us. We apologize for the experience. Could you please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you better.
I just love Enpass!!!
I’ve tried them all and I simply think this is the best.
Not only do you not have to pay monthly/yearly fees, this is also the best feature wise. Enpass has finally made me feel comfortable enough to actually forget all my passwords. I changed all of my online accounts to passwords I don’t know. Every account is different, and super long and complex. I just autofill with the browser plugin or copy and paste from the main app or mobile app. Plus with the built in 2 factor authenticator, I can use Enpass for all my authentication needs. I enabled 2 factor for everything that supports it because of this app! I love the way Enpass can automatically copy the 2 factor OTP for you so when you are presented with a 2FA box on a website, you just paste! No looking at your phone, no manual copy and paste, it’s just there, waiting in the clipboard. I also love syncing to my cloud of choice. I just use iCloud, the app stays in sync seemlessly across all of my devices.
I honestly think this one is a night and day difference from the other password managers out there. I couldn’t be happier with my choice.
Having second thoughts ...
i replaced 1Password with enpass over a year ago, and have been a very happy customer. One of the reasons I like it is that it syncs great with iCloud. Now, just like 1Password and others, they want you to have an account with them and register, and I have a problem with that even with no charge. I am having a popup asking me to click to upgrade to a newer version, which means now we have updates NOT coming through the App Store, which worries me. Why do developers of very successful apps do their best to screw up after they develop customer loyalty is beyond me. I bought tis app on the app store, and I have no need to use it with "other platforms". The developers may want to expand to other platforms and increase their revenu without having to write different apps for each different platform, but by doing this they are taking away the reason I switched to enpass from 1Password. Now I am thinking of switching back.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.