Enpass is an offline password manager that makes your life smooth and easy by securely managing your passwords and all sorts of credentials.
You won’t even need to copy/paste your passwords to other apps and login pages on browsers, as Enpass can autofill them for you. All you have to remember is a single master password of Enpass.
ENPASS IS UNBEATABLE
• None of your data is stored on the company’s servers.
• No sign-up or subscription is required.
• Most economical password manager.
• Smoothly organize your data using tags and favorites.
• Syncs data across all Mobile and Desktop devices through iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box & WebDAV.
• Create multiple vaults to share data with Family and colleagues.
• 80+ pre-defined templates to save all sort of information.
• Easy to use with simple and consistent design everywhere.
MAKES YOUR LIFE HASSLE FREE
• Signing up on new websites with strong passwords is not a pain as the built-in strong password generator lets you create unique and strong passwords of the desired style.
• Automatically fills logins details in apps, Safari, and Other supported browsers.
• Securely fills Credit card details while shopping online.
• Supports use of Face ID/Touch ID for quick unlock to access information.
• It’s not just about passwords. You can even save attachments, bank accounts, passport, addresses for autofill, social security numbers, travel documents, and all other kinds of credentials you have.
• Works with Siri and Spotlight to swiftly access the required information from your iOS device screen.
FOR ENPASS, SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT
• Our philosophy is your security! We use SQLCIPHER, a transparent, widely accepted and open-source SQLite extension for encryption of your data using AES-256 with a key derived from 100,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA512.
• Your data always stays encrypted with your master password and remains safe even if your device is lost.
• Enpass automatically locks itself when not in use.
ENPASS IS FOR EVERYONE
• No matter which platform you love, you’ll find Enpass there.
• Collaborate with Family and Team members using Multiple vaults syncing through shared cloud accounts.
• Simple design that suits everyone.
• If you are already having your passwords with some other software, you can freely import them to Enpass using our Free Desktop Version. Learn more at https://www.enpass.io/docs/desktop/import_export.html.
GET BEST OF ENPASS
• Pro version of Enpass for this platform is a one-time purchase that lets you store more than 20 items with the creation of Multiple Vaults. Learn more at https://www.enpass.io/pricing/.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We here at Enpass are continuously seeking to give you the best experience with password management. If you have any queries, feel free to reach out to us at @EnpassApp on Twitter and facebook.com/EnpassApp.
We also have a community of Enpass lovers whom you can meet at https://discussion.enpass.io.
- Tag suggestion: Enpass will suggest (available) tags while adding/editing tags of an item.
- Pwned passwords under Audit: Check all your passwords at once against haveibeenpwned.com from the Audit Tab.
- Now users can quickly generate new passwords directly from the Audit Tab.
- Lock the Enpass app by clicking on the settings and Lock now.
- Option to hide categories, now available under Settings>General>Categories.
- Enhanced all item list, now showing the total items added at the bottom of the list.
- Acknowledgement for using a credential used for 1 application on a different application (identified by URL).
- Now select/copy options available for Notes (Categories & item details).
- Improved the colors used for different characters of passwords for better visibility.
- Ability to crop images before adding as an attachment.
- Users can now remove custom icon (if available) from any item.
- Apple Watch was not displaying the TOTP of 8 digits.
- Improved Password Autofill.
- Enable sync option now will be displayed on fewer instances.
- Fixed issue where some users were not able to see the URL while restoring/backing up data through Wifi.)
- Resolved the issue where Keyboard overlaps the master password field on iPads in landscape mode.
- An issue with Jailbreak devices where Keyfile & Touch ID/Face ID were being used simultaneously, now only either of the option can be used on the jailbroken devices.
- Fixed issues related to Match URL Hostname settings.
- Minor fixes on the UI.
Ratings and Reviews
The Best Password Manager
Simply the best, I have been searching for a password manager for awhile and have come up short so I was overjoyed to find Enpass. Enpass is 10 dollars for mobile flat not monthly (there is a trial version but your limited to how many you can save) which is a steal! Most password managers that do less cost 10 a month! And you really don’t even need the mobile version, the desktop and portable version are the exact same and work excellently and are completely free! I love the features set and the simplicity of the app over all the platforms, my favorite feature by far is that you choose we’re to sync your data so you know no one is tampering with it. I cannot express how much I love this password manger, it’s hard to find software that is reasonably priced (honestly probably under priced since it’s not monthly) and works so well. Simply the best!
Easy and you choose the cloud
The biggest difference I like with Enpass is not having my passwords in the cloud by default. And the ability to choose among major cloud services if I want is a big plus. And then there’s the (increasingly rare) ability to simply pay for the app and not deal with annoying subscriptions!! The app itself works fine and I don’t have any real complaints, except one suggestion.
It would be super helpful if there was a way to include more than one url for each entry. It’s increasingly common to have multiple urls for the password used (eg., APIs and their corresponding websites). The way it is now, I usually can’t just have iOS input my username/password for some apps since the default website url isn’t the API one, so I end up having to manually copy/paste the appropriate login info.
Best Password (and everything else) Manager
Amazing app with beautiful design, intuitive setup, and plenty of customization. Autofill for web browsers on any device is instant and never fails, and the process copying passwords without showing them for non-web browser logins is very smooth. The password generator and the auto-update passwords feature make changing passwords simple and easy. The ability to sync passwords/other data and have access to them across any devices is incredible, and all it takes to put them on a new device is downloading the application and typing in a password. And if this product wasn’t good enough already, the integration of FaceID and TouchID make everyday use even more pleasant. This is the best manager available, hands down.
- Sinew Software Systems Private Limited
- 68.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Sinew Software Systems Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.