• iPassword can securely store your important information and can automatically log you into websites with a single tap. There's no need to remember the usernames, passwords, or even the website addresses.
• Use ultra secure military AES 256-bit encryption to protect your confidential information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords, credit card info and more
• All protection mechanism is offline on your device only
• Support Password Lock, Dot Lock & Touch ID
• Support folder lock, password field lock & browser lock
• Support photo storage
• AutoFill your usernames & passwords to websites exist in the "Login" templates or only one tap(include Copy-Past) to complete web forms with built-in web browser
• 60 standard templates for fast data entry with the ability to create or edit custom templates with unlimited fields and the default templates can be reset
• Support Categories, Folders & Subfolders for better file organization and you can select a template for any folder to create records as fast as possible
• Powerful Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Over 235 icons to personalize your records
• You can email, copy, cut, past or delete multiple files/folders at a time
• Tap field to copy
• Integrated search
• Password hide/reveal
• Optional auto-clear clipboard when exit app or clear manually
• Links, phone numbers and email addresses can be activated by touch
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Login/break-in reports
• Sharing of records via email or clipboard
• Backup & Restore your data via iCloud, Dropbox, Wi-Fi or iTunes
Join to iPassword today. Your digital life will be in comfort and safe with it.
• Bug fixes & stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good...
Just getting starting & so far I like many of the features. The app allows you to enter logins with associated passwords & websites with customizable icons for easy viewing & quick access. CON: I have only entered 4 logins /passwords & I am already being asked to upgrade for more storage space (this is a bit worrisome seeing as how I have another 30 or more things to enter).
I am currently writing this review because when it prompted me to upgrade, it said if I leave a review I can have some 'free' additional storage space. I can only assume that I will be asked again shortly to once again upgrade...
Other than that, I like the layout & functionality of the app itself, but if I am forced to purchase more storage in order to put all of my info into this app, I will likely seek out a different app since I don't like feeling duped into purchasing something. They should just be straight up from the start regarding the 'free version' storage space.
Looks good but...
There are some nice features. I like the templates and the fact that you can modify them to suit your needs. What I don't like is the fact that they don't tell you when you download the app that you'll be limited as to how many entries you can save.
I enter data for six passwords and on the seventh I got the upgrade to pro message. If you don't upgrade you can save another entry. They did give me the choice of writing a review and getting more free storage and I'm not sure what that means. Does it mean I can enter more data i.e. more entries or is it cloud storage that I don't even use. Had I known they were going to rope me in to try it out and then hit me with the upgrade to pro or you're dead in the water I probably wouldn’t have downloaded it.
That being said I use it regularly and it performs very well. I’m sure there’s plenty of features I don’t use. What I do use are logins and some folders. I don’t have any problem with the way they work. I also use the back up to Wi-Fi and that works fine as far as giving me a back up file. Unfortunately testing the restore functionality it’s just not something you do unless you have some parallel phone. You just don’t blow away something that works just to see if restore works because what if it doesn’t?
I also don’t like the fact that it keeps asking me to rate the app and I have rated it numerous times and it still keeps asking me to rate the app what the hell is up with that.
That cost you a star.
So while I think this app is a really good app. What is upsetting is that I have to give them a rating because if I don’t the rating box keeps showing up every time I open the app. I rated them at a 4 because of that. Then since I didn’t give them a 5 star, a new box pops up saying please rate us at a 5 and it doesn’t go away until you do that. I feel that if I hit the no button to rate an app it should not show back up. Then if I have rated them it should be ok if it’s not a 5, because if you were truly concerned on why you didn’t get a 5 you would contact the person. All the other apps I have don’t continually have there rate box show up every time you open it. That is what makes the app annoying.
If you upgrade to the XR the app completely crashes and you can’t use it. Please fix this because after iPhone 8 or newer it shuts/crashes once you tap on the app...
Your update from 22 hrs ago has done nothing it is still failing to open. It crashes every time you try to open it. I also wish there was a way to contact the developer other than what appears to be a shady Facebook page with nothing about the app on it
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 广栋 莫
- 26.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 iPassword
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.