Looking for a secure and easy way of saving all those passwords and sensitive data?
This application will help you to store all your passwords easily and safely using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256). The only thing you have to do is to remember a master password which is used as encryption key.
My Passwords is 100% secure since it does not require internet permission.
• Quick and easy access
• AES-256 data encryption
• Backup and restore your data
• No internet permission
• Dark mode support
• Built in password generator
• Auto lock when screen turns off
• Unlimited number of entries
• [PRO] Export and import the encrypted data
• [PRO] Export and import the data in a decrypted format
• [PRO] Clipboard auto clear
• [PRO] Enter using lock pattern
• [PRO] Self destruction
• [PRO] Labelise your passwords
• [PRO] Custom password generator
• [PRO] Login with lock pattern
• [PRO] Archive
• [PRO] Trash
• [PRO] Password history
• [PRO] Custom fields
• [PRO] Attach photos
There is an optional PRO version available with an one time in-app purchase which unlocks the additional features. You purchase only once! No additional monthly fees or subscriptions.
BACKUP AND RESTORE
If you have multiple devices, you can easily share your passwords with all your devices by exporting them on iCloud and restore them on the other device from iCloud.
- To backup your database please go to: Settings - Export csv file
- To restore your database please go to: Settings - Import csv file
USE OF PERMISSIONS
- Storage: Allows the app to access the storage for writing/reading backup and csv files
- Use fingerprint hardware: Allows the app to use the fingerprint sensor for authentication
- In-app purchases: To be able to purchase the PRO version and unlock the additional features
- It is strongly recommended that you backup your encrypted database at regular intervals
- If the master password is lost the stored data cannot be recovered because of the missing sync option
- You can group and sort your entries by colour, alphabetically or by date
My Passwords Manager is updated regularly in order to improve it further, to fix errors and to optimise the performance.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m 67, and I’m slowly learning things I wish I could have studied when these things were first available. More to the point, I don’t have to worry about tapping the “forgot password” tab every time I need something. Sooner or later, I knew I’d have to do the work of categorizing every password; and one day, I did the MOST helpful thing I could possibly have done for myself: download this app!! If you have a photographic memory, you have nothing to worry about. But if you’re older than some of the rocks in your front yard, you’ll have to do this at some point. Trust me…for ANYONE, even the best and brightest can appreciate it! The app will soon have you, AND your sometimes failing memory.
Has become a real help as the need for privacy and security has increased. It was too much trouble to change my passwords often enough to be absolutely secure. That was until I got hacked and many of my passwords were obtained. Now with this tool I’m able to maintain a regular schedule of changing passwords with a lot less effort.
Imported to couple of new phones no issues love how export has options not encrypted or encrypted due to me the first time forgetting the password to login into this, I use faceID and before was fingerprint which logs me in without typing the password while this password was very Unique I forgotten password.
To solve I checked the export options and very pleased with the Unencrypted data export.
——Cons——kinda more so with Layer 8 issues— lol
Only issue is I didn’t figure out how to switch backup storage since I used DropBox in the past moving it iCloud was my goal but simply moving files over didn’t work.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nikos Grammatikopoulos
- 68.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2022 Nikolaos Grammatikopoulos
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $9.99
- Pro Family $10.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.