The National Enquirer reports the unvarnished stories about celebrities- their antics, celebrations, loves and mishaps. Also included in the editorial mix are high-profile stories regarding current criminal investigations, human interest and health. No matter what is reported, National Enquirer readers are the first to know!
National Enquirer Pricing:
Single Issue Price - USD $4.99
Subscription (1 month) - USD $10.99
Subscription (1 year) - USD $129.99
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 10.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 129.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Terrible, everything is truncated, layout poor, hate it
I love the Enquirer but the online is terrible. I get Star online and it is fabulous- then I read online Enquirer and its horrible. I feel cheated by ENQUIRER, it’s not fun to read. Star is colorful, it tracks the magazine and that’s what we want. Dump whoever chose this horrible format - I’ll probably let my subscription of Enquirer go its so bad - even the index awful. Enquirer better wise up and change before they lose everyone. As I go page to page I feel like I’m only getting a summary and I hate the vertical thing. JUST make online like the magazine- like Star.
Love the Enquirer, App is Iffy
Having grown up with the National Enquirer, I loved the idea of an iPad app. Only recently have I started having problems. I believe there needs to be a function allowing the subscriber to DELETE previous editions. Having them all appear to be again downloaded takes up RAM that is getting precious. Once read, I'd just love to DELETE them!! Thanks, National Enquirer and keep up the great work!!
BRING BACK OLD-STYLE PLEASE!
Not sure about others, but for me - I really enjoyed the previous, more magazine-like Version; I just don't like the layout, now it's just like reading any other website....which I can do for free.....giving it a few more issues before I cancel in the hopes that other readers feel the same way & format reverts back.....otherwise, I'm OUT!!
- American Media Inc
- 49 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- In-App Purchases
- National Enquirer $129.99
- National Enquirer July 23, 2012 $3.99
- NEQ September 3, 2012 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.