Break free from traditional TV with the power of the world's fastest internet. Download the EPB Fi TV app and watch live TV, along with recorded and on demand programming on today’s most popular streaming devices and smart TVs. Enjoy the ultimate TV experience in picture-perfect HD on 6+ devices, all at the same time.
• Watch your EPB Fi TV shows and recordings anytime, anywhere on popular mobile and streaming devices.
• Unlimited DVR: Record as many programs as you want and keep them up to a year. Stream them anytime, anywhere on most streaming devices, phones and tablets with the EPB Fi TV app.
• Start Over: Miss the beginning of a program? No problem. With the start over feature, you can start most shows from the beginning with the click of a button at any time while they are on air.
• Replay: Never miss another show! Replay and watch shows and movies up to three days after they air. You don’t even have to set to record or wait for shows to appear in the video on demand library!
• Six streams for simultaneous viewing included with each subscription: Each member of your family can set their own profile and preferences. And with EPB Fi Speed internet, you can watch them all at the same time! Additional streams (up to four) available for $2.50 each per month.
• Seamlessly switch between live TV and other streaming apps on one screen without changing inputs.
• FREE video on demand to watch back episodes and current episodes of popular TV shows and movies (number of titles depends on package selected).
• Free installation with helpful instructions on how to use EPB Fi TV on each device you want to watch
• No contracts
• No surprise charges or hidden fees
• Unbeatable 24/7 local customer service
EPB Fi TV and Fi-Speed Internet subscriptions required. Services limited to Chattanooga-area residents with EPB as their electric power provider.
In this EPB Fi TV release, we’ve made improvements within the mobile app to help simplify the home screen experience. The icons previously along the bottom of the main navigation screen are now replaced with text to help you find what you want to watch faster. The menu remains visible while you’re browsing between app areas and also now includes “DVR” for those customers who subscribe to this feature.
You can also immediately continue watching a program from the “Airing Now” and “Resume Watching” sections on the home screen. Previously, the interface directed you to the program’s detail page before you could resume watching.
Finally, find the newest episode of any On Demand program with one click. When you reach the program’s screen, you’ll now see a “Play Most Recent” selection.
Platform reliability and stability upgrades also included.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s ok - but could be better
Love the idea of less clutter and ease of watching anywhere. However, the streaming service buffers too much while at home and currently on the “gig” service. Wi-if testing speeds are excellent for upload and download and reception coverage in the house is excellent. But the numerous times the streaming stops and buffers is very annoying. Should have that much of a problem with coverage and service we have. Would also like to have a list of “favorite” channels to quickly switch back and forth through instead of scrolling through the whole list.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate you being an EPB customer. We've recently done some updates that should address the buffering issues. You can go to the main menu of the Fi TV app and use the search function (magnifying glass) to look for channels. If you press the down button, a "recently viewed" will pop up with the last five channels you've watched. If you're still having issues, please call our EPB customer service at 423-648-1372 anytime. We offer 24/7/365 service.
READ THIS FIRST!!
Originally I posted a one star review because I wasted a bit of time trying to load and launch the app which the developers failed to note had actually not yet released. That turned out to be fortunate. On July 22 when it was released, I contacted online support and signed up after speaking with a very knowledgeable customer service named Amy. She had me up and running on my pads, phones and two smart TVs very quickly. And, since we could return our set top boxes, we saved close to $30/ month!
I returned the old equipment the next day and the following day a customer rep dropped off a Firestick4K for our two older HDTVs. This FI service is excellent! Our high definition picture on all the TVs seems improved and the recording process is much improved since you can restart any show immediately and even go back three days to begin an older show you failed to record.
We absolutely love this over the set top box approach. If the developers are listening, the only thing we would like added is a favorites menu. Thanks for an excellent product and support EPB!
Developer Response ,
We regret the confusion. This app is only compatible with the new EPB Fi TV service that launched Monday, July 22, 2019. With this new service you don't need to lease set top boxes. You can watch using popular streaming devices that you may already own. And, you can also watch on your mobile devices. In order to use this new platform, please visit epb.com or call 423-648-1372 to upgrade to the newest EPB Fi TV. Thank you for being an EPB Fiber Optics customer.
I’m on the fence about this new system. I love the ability to watch from any tv without a box and cords but every time I set it up to record a show it always says you have no recordings. It’s not recording any of my shows even though I see the red dot on my guide which makes me think it’s recording but it’s not. Also, I can’t punch in a Channel then jump to another channel without scrolling through every single channel which is very inconvenient.
Developer Response ,
We're glad you're enjoying the flexibility of EPB Fi TV. Sorry you're having issues with your recordings. Can you give customer service a call at 423-648-1372? They can help you troubleshoot. This tip may help you with channels. If you go to the main menu and use the search function and press the down button, your "recently viewed" will pop up with the last five channels you've watched. Thanks for this feedback and we appreciate your business.
- Electric Power Board
- 63.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 EPB of Chattanooga
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.