3D Free Fantasy Strategy TCG Online Game that you should not miss！Experience the legendary battles with friends and players all around the world now!
Now support for iPhone X.
Official sequel to the amazing strategy game Epic Cards Battle.
- Dedicated for TCG fans, players who like strategies, PVP lovers or even casual players who simply like the fascination of fantasy games.
- Single global server allows you to meet players everyway on the planet. No individual servers divided by countries or due to the server load. If you are the Top players on leaderboard, you are the Top players of the world.
- Real-time match making with players near your skill level. Various PVP modes including Classic Mode, Arena and Ladder Matches. Each mode involves complete different strategy and fun.
- Solo campaign and tutorials in game let players get hands on the battle rules from easy to hard progressively. Each quest is carefully designed to be a puzzle waiting for you to challenge
- Hundreds of nice crafted cards. 3 kinds of card types: Creature, Spell, Trigger. 6 factions: Shrine Alliance, Nature Force, Hell Legion, Fanstiya Empire, Dynasty Rising, Dragon Descendants. Each card in game is unique and useful. Build up your own cards deck to conquer your opponent.
- Free-To-Play: The complete rewarding systems enable players to enjoy the fun without spending a penny.
- Well designed game systems. Ladder, leaderboards, daily login rewards, daily missions, cards enhancing, battle replays, friends, chat system and so much more.
- Amazing game interface, artworks and legendary sound tracks music inspires you while playing.
- Completely Free To Play, players can get all fantasy items from game for free through the in-game rewards system.
- Players who like fantasy, casual games will definitely enjoy it.
- Simplified controls, a game for both boys and girls.
- One of the best card games in the store. Epic Cards Battle 1 has millions players.
- Lots of game modes for PVP players. New Arena system, fair to every player.
- More cards in each update.
- Build your own unique decks, beat other players with strategy.
- Free TCG game that Yu-Gi-Oh fans will definately like.
- Magic, Spells, Monsters and much more.
Swordsman, Archer, Rogue, Elemental, Amazon, Knight, Enchantress, Crusader, Priest, Tomb-raiding girl, Assassin, Girl Hunter, Princess, Blade Master, King Arthur, Creator, Archangel, Lord of Templars, Dryad, Bear Warrior, Medusa, Elf, Harpy, Centaur Warrior, Storm, Tauren, Lizardman, Master Druid, Unicorn, Werewolf, Treant, Elven Fairy, Phoenix, Goddess , Demon Huntress, Succubus, Butcher, Skeleton, Cyclops, Black Widow, Hellhounds , Troll, Wolf, Duke, Evil Lich, Succubus Queen, Devil's Daughter, Reaper, Godfather of Demons, Evil Athena, Hero, Sweety Pirate, Loli, Alice, Violent Maid, Kitty Girl, Kendoka Girl, Hot Ninja, Joker, Junior Sorceress, Mermaid, Fox, Sexy Santa Girl, Adorable Bunny Girl, Seducer, Orochi, Dragon Slayer, Banshee, Dragon General, Dancer, Moonlight Maiden, Blade Squire, Magic Addict, Mother of Dragons
Healing, Archangel's Courage, Blizzard, Storm Hammer, Arcane, Blessing, Meteor, Power of Wizards, Elves Seduction, Energy Twister, Path to Graveyard, Death Tower, Hell Fire, Shadow Bolts, Wrath of Bahamut
Blade Shield, Trap Detection, Frost Trap, Overpower, Divine Barrier, Magic Overwhelm, Goddess' Favour
Vengeance, Shadow Assault, Shadow Shield, Abyss, , Philosophers, Dragon Eggs
Added Championship Mode.
Added new daily quest for Championship.
Added new ranking and rewards system for Championship.
Added Competition Points system.
Card details will now display primitive properties.
Card details will now display energy activation cost for Spells and Triggers.
CD bar display direction is now inverted.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I spent over 500 hours playing ECB on steam/pc, this one improves it. Every mode will get you to think, and it is fun to create interesting card combinations. Nice features include: Cross platform multiplay/login, draft mode, power cap for other multiplayer modes(so you cannot spam the rarest cards) and an option for a one time purchase that gives you some of the in game currency, daily, forever. (costs 60$ for that, but I've spent more time by far on this game than I would on almost any "Triple A" title) Also the devs are always working on balance and are planning more cards plus a steam release.
Secual of power
This game is a lot more cleaner to understand than the first one and very fun to play. Definitely ly different from regular card games like magic and hearthstone so give it a try!
Good game, but just a reboot
ECB2 introduces some interesting new cards and mechanics, but many features didn't need to be changed. Some cards from the old game changed abilities, making it a bit difficult to switch between the two. Other than that, pvp is great, new card slot is a great idea.
Developer Response ,
Hope you will get used to it soon.
- Wan Peng
- 304.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 momoStorm Entertainment
- In-App Purchases
- Epic Card 10000 Diamonds+Extra $99.99
- Epic Card 2500 Diamonds+Extra $24.99
- Epic Card 1000 Diamonds+Extra $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.