This free app, brought to you by Epilepsy Ireland in association with Hewlett Packard will help people with epilepsy and parents of children with epilepsy to track and record seizures, and to identify potential trigger factors and seizure patterns.
A key feature of the app is the ability for parents or family members to quickly capture and link videos to a person's seizure record, which will be very useful in helping medical teams diagnose and treat the condition.
Key features (v1.0):
• Record date, time, type and duration of seizures using the calendar
• Record possible trigger factors
• Record features of the seizure, those occurring before, during and after the seizure
• Get quick access to the phone's camera to video-record a seizure and link it later to an entry in the calendar.
• Review seizure details using the customised calendar and seizure log
• Set up a customisable emergency SMS which will then be ready to send with one touch e.g. during aura stage or following a seizure.
• Email your data straight from the app to your email address or to the address of a medical professional
• Create and log your own personalised seizure types, triggers and seizure features
• Key Epilepsy Ireland contacts and services
• Data stored on handset and is password protected.
A range of new features are planned for future releases. For more information on epilepsy and the work of Epilepsy Ireland, see www.epilepsy.ie.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.