Epson iLabel makes it easy to create, store, and print labels from your iOS devices.
Use your smart device's functionality, including voice transcription, contacts and image gallery, to add a new dimension to your labelling experience. Users can easily share label makers with the Epson iLabel app.
The Epson iLabel app works with the Epson LabelWorks wireless printers. To buy one of these label makers or LK/ PX tapes, please visit www.epson.com or contact your local supplier.
- Create, edit, and print labels wirelessly
- Generate and print QR codes
- Barcode printing: eight types supported
- Support creating multiple length labels at once on Mix Length function.
- Select and print from a variety of pre-defined, commonly used labels
- Quick timestamp function
- Store label data on Dropbox or Google Drive for sharing with other smart devices.
- Up to 100 created labels can be saved and reused.
- Up to 100 printed labels can be automatically saved and reused.
- The status of your label printer can be checked on your smart device (set tape width, errors, and connection status)
- Three original fonts for ribbon tape creation, Algiers Medium L1, URW Chancery L1 and URW Coronet L1.
- Voice transcription (enabled by your iOS) *1
- More than 100 label design templates and over 400 symbols are available
- Insert images from your camera roll (two-tone image conversion)
- Drawing tool; sketch labels using the device's touch interface
- Camera-based preview tool: digitally see your label on an item before printing *2
- Data can be shared with other smart devices through email or AirDrop
- Support to import and edit the label file(s) created on Label Editor for Windows (v1.70 or later)
*1 If your device supports it, you can use voice transcription to input text into the Epson iLabel app.
*2 If only front camera is available, camera-based preview tool cannot be used.
LW-C410 / LW-600P / LW-1000P / LW-PX400 / LW-PX800 / OK600P / OK1000P/ LW-Z5000 series/ LW-Z5010 series
(Actual product name may differ across regions.)
iOS9.x / iOS10.x / iOS11.x / iOS12.x / iOS13.x / iOS14.x / iOS15.x
*Note: More information about Epson iLabel and LabelWorks solutions is available on Epson’s website.
- OS support: iOS15.x
- Fixed bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Different fonts please!
I would like to see more creative font options. It has most all the fonts on a standard computer document, but not new, creative fonts. With this being an app and not just programming in a device, Epson can add whatever they choose. Also, I would like to add more than one symbol on a label, like before and after the letters. Everything else seems fantastic!! Thanks for making an app based label printer!!
Need to improve
1.old style app UI and not easy to use at all
2.Find device failed when use Wlan with 1000P. I have to reconnect WiFi for print discover.
3. Only few templates are available and these template are tooooo stick with the tape type, if I want to print a small label, and the template told me that I need to use another tape. Otherwise, I will get a label with half images on that.
4.there is no way to prompt half cut or full cut, I have to set up before I print
This app take me five minutes to connect to the printer. Even when it connects I constantly get the error “communications error” and have to wait several more minutes for it to connect. Never had these problems with the brother printers.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- 50.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Copyright(C)SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION 2013-2021.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.