Equalizer+ is an all-in-one music player - equalizer - bass booster that offers brilliant sound quality, automatically optimized depending on the headphones used. Access your entire music library: iTunes, Google Drive, and Dropbox with offline mode - no wifi needed!
Quality-focused, Equalizer+ makes it possible for you to mix, edit and customize the sound of your tracks to ensure an optimal music listening experience. Adjust songs that have too much or too little highs and lows, boost your bass to give more depth to your tracks, play your playlists like a DJ with the special DJ transitions, watch your sound pulse to the beat of the music...you control the sound!
ACCESS ALL YOUR FAVORITE TRACKS
- cloud storages access: Dropbox, Google Drive & iCloud (premium version)
- offline mode: no internet or WiFi needed (premium version)
- local music: all your iTunes tracks will automatically appear on Equalizer+
- import your iTunes playlists or directly create new ones on Equalizer+ (premium version)
- iTunes shared folder access: transfer your tracks between your computer and your device without having to synchronize with iTunes
- contextual search feature: gives results sorted by songs, artists, albums, or playlists
THE BEST ALL-IN-ONE MUSIC PLAYER
- 7-band equalizer (from bass to high) to tailor your songs to your taste
- 10 equalizer presets based on music genres (Flat, Pop, Rock, Electro, Dance, R&B, Hip hop, Jazz, Acoustic, Classical)
- all major audio formats supported: mp3, FLAC...
- possibility to save and edit your own custom presets (premium version)
- powerful bass booster: control the depth of your tracks (premium version)
- spectral representation of the sound: watch your sound pulse to the beat of the music thanks to awesome visualizers (Spectrum is FREE - other visualizers available in the premium version)
- Airplay compatibility: dedicated view for the visualizers, watch your sound move on your tv!
- Fade (DJ mode): access 6 predefined transition modes, and choose when to trigger the next track (premium version)
- queue system: prepare your tracklist in advance
- 3-status 'repeat' function: repeat 1 song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition
- shuffle function: play your songs in random mode
- music progression bar: easy navigation within your music
- iPad special landscape mode
- Sleep Timer: schedule the music stop, Equalizer+ will automatically stop when needed (premium version)
Follow us :
Question? Suggestion? Want to say hi? Contact our team : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe for unlimited access to our Premium features.
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
In this version we've squashed some bugs to improve your general experience
Ratings and Reviews
LACKS (2) IMPORTANT FEATURES
I just downloaded this app and did I get purchase the year’s subscription to the app. I assume one is paying for the algorithm used to obtain the super clear throbbing bass even through ipad speakers. Okay. I get it.
** TO THE DEVELOPERS: YOU NEED TO ADD TWO MISSING FEATURES: (1) APPLE WATCH CONTROL (other less-impressive music apps have that.) Series 4 watch allows for useful complications and far-better integration that before.
** (2) PLAY and ACCESS APPLE MUSIC. ** This is a no-brainer. I just finished an app, myself, it is not that difficult to do when you have the latest API and the tech info from Apple Developers Net.
Ok don’t get me wrong, I extremely lovED the app, best thing I found that could play music for free, I didn’t even care about the money things cause it was great... but not great enough to pay money for. The update that made it so you have to pay to use your cloud is like saying pay us to use your music. I’d be better off with the Apple Music. I looked for HOURS on end just to find an app that would auto play my music without me having to do that much like google drive. Now that I have to pay, I’m not even gonna deal with it. If they don’t update it soon, I’m gonna delete it and I REALLY don’t want to considering how long it took me to find this. I get it if you want to pay for some things but I ain’t paying for squat if I have to deal with this. There’s a line between great, good, and this. It just took a complete downhill slope since the last update and I understand why (not many people were paying), but this is too far. PAYING to make 1 playlist, if you give the person like 3 free playlists, i would understand, but this is completely outrageous. I’m so upset now because I was just gonna get some music off of my drive and put it in when this happened. Please fix this and make it so there’s at least a free trial version and not an immediate payment system (even if that’s a week free trial) cause that trial means basically nothing.
Great alternative to crossfade-less Apple Music app.
So I’ve had this app for a very long time, so long that I remember when this app let you unlock every feature this app had by watching a lot of videos. That’s how I got my lifetime full version of this app for free. Since those days, I’ve used this app on and off. But I always come back to it for how easy the app is to use and how your able to customize exactly how much bass you want, what kind of visualizer you want, and the different equalizers. I also like the different fade effects and how early you can trigger it. I haven’t been able to find another app like this. My situation is special compared to many others, so I love it!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 156.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © MWM SAS 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Premium Pass $7.99
- Weekly premium pass $7.99
- Weekly Premium Pass $8.99
- Full pack $4.99
- Full Pack $3.99
- Bass Boost $2.99
- Annual Premium Pass $29.99
- Full pack $9.99
- Full pack $1.99
- Fade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.