Redefine the way you play music. This is Equalizer – Volume Booster, and it is the only EQ presents app you’ll ever need. Turn on full bass, pump out the music, and feel it deep in the soul like never before.
Create rockin’ music and deep bass experiences that wow. With Spatial Audio it’s more true than ever! Hear the difference with the maximizer, which turns the volume to the MAX!
What’s inside Equalizer?
Packed with tons of music altering features, inside Equalizer, discover all these handy features to make the listening experience so much more authentic:
- EQ Presets for all occasions.
- Maximizer to increase the volume or turn it down (NEVER).
- Equalizer for correcting the frequency of those tunes.
- Spatial Audio so that music is EVERYWHERE.
- Pitch/Time effect - changes the key pitch of the song and allows you to speed up or slow down it.
- Access music stored on iTunes and DropBox so those favorite turns are always at hand.
Change it up the way you like. EQ presets means you can change the style to:
- Full Bass
Get advanced music altering power right on the smartphone. No need for an expensive set-up to enjoy crystal-clear beats. Rock on with Equalizer and feel the power of the sounds.
The app contains the following subscription options:
- “Music One” - Weekly with a 3-day free trial at $9.99 (access to 15+ music apps)
- Weekly, no trial at $5.99
- Monthly with a 3-day free trial at $14.99
- Yearly with a 7-day free trial at $34.99
* Full access to audio effects
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Terms of Service: https://gismart.com/terms-of-service/
We hope you’re enjoying the app! Please, keep it regularly updated to always have our greatest features and latest improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It’s great but how do you change the tempo because I can only change the pitch and it’s annoying that I can’t change the tempo
Eq works great
Why do apps ask you to rate them right after you get them? Can I use it first? I will say as of right now, I set up the 8 band eq and it has vastly improved the sound of my aftermarket 6-speaker system! But I want to have a chance to see the apps other feature, as well as see if I can save different settings, and see if it is user friendly. I used to have an Alpine app called Tuneit that I loved! My favorite feature was the capability to change the sounds of the subwoofers only. It had low bass, mid bass, punch and a few others and that was great! That is an app I would pay for! But that’s another thing, do I want to pay monthly or weekly for an equalizer when I can just go out and buy one for $40-80 bucks?
I normally don’t write reviews, this app is a complete scam. While the actual equalizer and stuff is great, do not spend your money. I did the free trial, every time i uploaded music from my iPhone the app would crash and “Not Work”. I use parenthesis because this app is designed to make you spend money. You can’t upload your own music, nor can you use apple music. I have apple music and have for months, it made me purchase songs to listen to what i want. Just a complete scam for money.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gismart Ltd
- 201.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Gismart Equalizer
- In-App Purchases
- Music One $9.99
- Equalizer Premium Weekly $5.99
- Equalizer Premium access $7.99
- Equalizer Premium access $34.99
- Equalizer Premium access $14.99
- Full Access to Pro Features $19.99
- Equalizer Premium access $24.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.