Equinix customers from North America, Asia Pacific (including China) and EMEA can use this app to order basic Equinix products and services.
• Place orders for Smart Hands, Work Visit, Inbound Shipment, Outbound Shipment, Trouble Ticket, Security Access & Conference Room Booking
• Review orders
• Review and approve pending orders
• Review and approve pending shipments
• Communicate directly with Equinix technicians
• Clone, modify & cancel orders
• Create Reports - Order report, User report, Audit report, Installbase report, etc.
• Invite new users from your organization
To get started, log in with your current Equinix Customer Portal username and password. If you do not have an Equinix Customer Portal account, please contact your Equinix administrator.
Minor Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overall, a great app. Though there are some routine procedures still missing from the main portal. Inexplicably inbound/outbound shipment tickets. A nice to have would be to be able to save login info, including password. My devices are always secured with a password and this just adds a second level of security that should be optional.
Fancy, doesn’t work to do what you need.
In addition to having a bunch of new features that are supposed to make things “easier” all it does is change all the workflows but it can’t even raise a ticket for access in 12 hours. Technology is worthless if it doesn’t do what it is supposed to do. If you raise an access ticket it should be approvable in less than 12 hours.
Please add iPad and landscape support
Love the app, but it needs to support iPad devices in addition to iPhone...and it really, really needs to support landscape mode for those of us with keyboards!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.