Get all premium features for a basic subscription until June 30, 2022!
EquiTrace unleashes the power of the horse’s microchip, converting a simple microchip into a secure health record and health monitoring device.
Owner or trainers can see on their phones when day to day health checks have been completed, that the horse is in the correct location and has had all necessary supplements or treatments.
EquiTrace helps avoid medication errors. It supports rapid scheduling of treatments for horses, including providing suggestions regarding withdrawal times. Designed for rapid, accurate entry of treatments.
When paired with the Bio-Thermo™ microchip, the EquiTrace app will display microchip temperature and display it on an easy to read graph that rapidly highlights temperature spikes.
EquiTrace facilitates communication between owners, trainers, barn staff and vets - the whole team responsible for a horses welfare.
Uses of the App include;
• Daily health checks/keeping accurate medical records for individual horses.
• Scheduling and recording treatments
• Secure communication across the whole team looking after a horse.
• Improved Biosecurity on farms or at the track by monitoring horse temperature, health.
• Ensuring horses that are away from home are receiving daily health checks and are in the correct location.
• Keeping accurate movement records of horses on and off premises.
Features of the App include;
• Correct identification of the horse.
• Scan the horse prior to giving medication, the App will remind the user of medication due in that horse.
• Data can be entered into the system at the side of the horse, keep records complete and accurate.
• Set-up lists of horses to receive vaccinations and/or wormers. Identify each horse as they receive the treatment and accurately record it.
• Import documents or photos to an individual horses file.
• Every time the microchip of a horse is scanned, the time, location and person scanning the horse is recorded. For temperature enabled microchips, the temperature reported by the microchip is also recorded.
• All notes and location data is held securely and encrypted – and is only accessible by authorized users.
• Export data entered to any spreadsheet program.
• Users can be authorized to see different levels of data, and as to whether they can export data.
• One user can be authorized for more than one farm.
• Horses on the farm are searchable from the App, without having to scan them first.
• The information on identity of the horses on a farm and their microchip numbers can be uploaded from a spreadsheet and the information from horses can also be added the first time a horse is scanned.
Basic and Premium Subscriptions:
A subscription is required to store data and share to users you authorise on the same farm. Only one person per farm is required to subscribe - this person can then authorize other users on the same farm to give them access to the data. A premium subscription is required for scheduling and recording of treatments.
Right Horse - Right Treatment
EquiTrace 3 makes scheduling and recording of treatments easy. For competition horses, get suggestions on competition withdrawal times for various different competition authorities, as a starting point to build your own withdrawal times for your horses. When a medication has been given, a banner will display on the horses page reminding you until the withdrawal time is spent.
v3.1 - Brings the ability to edit and delete treatments if a mistake is made - with a full audit trail
v3.1.1 - Bug fixes - fixes an issue with AQHA rules
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Equitrace Ltd
- 47.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019-2021 EquiTrace Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription C: 16-50 horses $34.99
- Subscription A: 1-5 horses $4.99
- Subscription B: 6-15 horses $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.