ChipID 4.0 is the ultimate record keeping App for members of the US Trotting Association.
It allows you to scan a horse's microchip and quickly identify the horse from the US Trotting Association database. Once found, you can look the horse up on Pathway.
It also provides a complete package to keep reproduction and medication records.
Farm managers and trainers can see on their phones when day to day health checks have been completed, that the horse is in the correct location and has had all necessary supplements or treatments.
ChipID helps avoid medication errors. It supports rapid scheduling of treatments for horses, including providing suggestions regarding withdrawal times. Designed for rapid, accurate entry of treatments.
When paired with the Bio-Thermo® microchip that are implanted in all US Trotting Horses, the ChipID app will display microchip temperature and display it on an easy to read graph that rapidly highlights temperature spikes.
ChipID facilitates communication between owners, trainers, barn staff and vets - the whole team responsible for a horses welfare.
Uses of the App include;
• Daily health checks/keeping accurate medical records for individual horses.
• Scheduling and recording treatments
• Secure communication across the whole team looking after a horse.
• Rapid, horse-side recording of reproduction data.
• Ensuring horses that are away from home are receiving daily health checks and are in the correct location.
• Keeping accurate movement records of horses on and off premises.
Features of the App include;
• Correct identification of the horse.
• Scan the horse prior to giving medication, the App will remind the user of medication due in that horse.
• Data can be entered into the system at the side of the horse, keep records complete and accurate.
• Set-up lists of horses to receive vaccinations and/or wormers. Identify each horse as they receive the treatment and accurately record it.
• Import documents or photos to an individual horses file.
• Every time the microchip of a horse is scanned, the time, location and person scanning the horse is recorded. For temperature enabled microchips, the temperature reported by the microchip is also recorded.
• All notes and location data is held securely and encrypted – and is only accessible by authorized users.
• Export data entered to any spreadsheet program.
• Users can be authorized to see different levels of data, and as to whether they can export data.
• One user can be authorized for more than one farm.
• Horses on the farm are searchable from the App, without having to scan them first.
• The information on identity of the horses on a farm and their microchip numbers can be uploaded from a spreadsheet and the information from horses can also be added the first time a horse is scanned.
Fixes an issue with notes that was causing a crash
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Equitrace Ltd
- 73.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020-2023 EquiTrace Ltd and US Trotting Association