The Chemical Companion provides first responders with decision support for hazardous environments contaminated with chemical agents. This software tool is provided free-of-charge to the military, law enforcement, and fire departments.
- Detailed information on 3000+ common chemicals and synonyms
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including respirators
- Hazardous Concentration Levels and Exposure Guidelines
- Isolation and Protective Action Distances
- ERG and Emergency Medical Information
- Identify unknown chemicals using physical properties or exposure symptoms
- Decision Support Tools and more...
Important: This application is only accessible by authorized personnel. You may register for an account at https://chemicalcompanion.org .
Addressed user feedback and general software errors.
Added the Emergency Response Guidebook Tool including the 2016 US and 2018 Australian versions.
Updated the Binary Reaction Tool to provide reverse calculation given a known Product/Gas.
Added Radiation Shielding calculations to the Radiation Tool.
Updated detector data in Detector Tool.
Added ToxiRae Pro detector into the Detector Tool.
Updated chemical data to incorporate additional threats and precursors.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MEPSS LLC
- 228.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 MEPSS LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.