Designed for iPad
The Chemical Companion provides first responders with decision support for hazardous environments contaminated with chemical agents. This software tool is provided free-of-charge to the military, law enforcement, and fire departments.
- Detailed information on 3000+ common chemicals and synonyms
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including respirators
- Hazardous Concentration Levels and Exposure Guidelines
- Isolation and Protective Action Distances
- ERG and Emergency Medical Information
- Identify unknown chemicals using physical properties or exposure symptoms
- Over 30 Decision Support Tools
Important: This application is only accessible by authorized personnel. You may register for an account at https://chemicalcompanion.org .
Added Gas Cylinder Recognition Tool.
Added Fire Combustion Tool.
Added Fire Extinguishment Tool.
Added Skin Protection (PPE Selection) Tool.
Added SCBA Entry Management Tool.
Added Munitions Recognition Tool.
Added Destruction Tool.
Updated Emergency Response Guidebook Tool to the 2020 US and Australian versions.
Updated/Added detector data in Detector Tool.
Updated chemical data to incorporate additional threats and precursors.
Addressed user feedback and general software errors.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes any time you attempt to use any feature on latest iPad Pro
Anytime I try to log in to the app, it just crashes on my iPad Pro. Tried deleting and reinstalling.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MEPSS LLC
- 274.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 MEPSS LLC