The Chemical Companion provides first responders with decision support for hazardous environments contaminated with chemical agents. This software tool is provided free-of-charge to the military, law enforcement, and fire departments.
- Detailed information on 3000+ common chemicals and synonyms
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including respirators
- Hazardous Concentration Levels and Exposure Guidelines
- Isolation and Protective Action Distances
- ERG and Emergency Medical Information
- Identify unknown chemicals using physical properties or exposure symptoms
- Decision Support Tools and more...
Important: This application is only accessible by authorized personnel. You may register for an account at https://chemicalcompanion.org .
- Added hundreds of new chemicals
- Added 300 new detectors
- Fire extinguishment and combustion products
- Added Toxic Industrial Chemicals to the Lab Identifier tool
- New decontamination data
- Water-based Binary Reactions
- Passive (wind) ventilation of vehicles
- many other updates to our suite of decision support tools
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.