Stay connected to your child's education with the Escambia County School District Families Portal app. Receive real-time notifications of grades, attendance, upcoming assignments, and test scores. Conveniently view your community's Facebook, Twitter, and RSS news feeds to stay up to date on recent events and upcoming school activities. Get easy access to important links to help manage lunch payments, extracurricular activities, bus routes, and more.
New splash screen, an improved display of upcoming assignments, small interface improvements, and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but one problem...
I am a student and I really am glad that I have this app but maybe can you please add the room number maybe to I know where to go on my first day?
Display Cumulative Grades for Current Semester in Main Page
Focus developers...please resolve ☺︎
• 7th Grade student consistent 4.0 GPA
• He views Focus via iOS browser Safari
• The kid Incessantly pulls up Focus Grades
• Mom wants to be involved always but can’t navigate your complicated Focus parent app/site (despite being well-trained﹠working in a fast-paced office (yes, all kinds of computing work)
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• I pull up the Parent Focus sign in on the iOS APPand I’m generally computer savvy, expect today I spent 30 minutes navigating my sons grades to find his cumulative grade for the CURRENT semester, not the previous semester.,.
Will you please correct this so parents can actually see what the student sees and we are on the same page —the first page that Parent Focus should populate is the webpage that reflects the student current semester grade average?
• When students enter credentials they see a webpage that lists the cumulative grade for each course. It has always been the landing page for the Focus student login﹠it is genius to keep it simple so students are more apt to check Focus and know where there is room for improvement.
Thank you —We I love Focus but this is our pet peeve...fix ﹠I’ll make it 5 stars ☆
Great new app
Just getting started and has lots of room to grow.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.