Connecting drivers to beat traffic enforcement together!
ESCORT Live is the world’s most advanced real time radar and laser ticket protection community, giving drivers unprecedented warning of what lies on the road ahead. Join the millions of drivers already out on the road, sharing photo enforcement areas, police spotted locations, automatically reported radar/laser detection zones, and more!
ESCORT Live Features
• Community-based alerts to upcoming ‘Police Spotted’ speed traps, accidents, work zones, road hazards, detours, and traffic jams
• Verified alerts from Defender®, the world’s largest database of red light, speed, and mobile cameras
• Integrates with compatible ESCORT and Beltronics products to control settings and present alert information
• Great driving features including Live Traffic, Car Finder, Get Directions, Day/Night Mode, and customizable vehicle icons
Premium Features (requires in-app purchase)
• Radar Relay – ESCORT Live’s patented technology that connects radar detectors so that radar/laser alert information is automatically shared among users in real time
• Posted Speed Limits displayed both in the app and on your connected detector
• Two convenient levels of subscription service – $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year
• 1 year Premium subscription included free with purchase of a compatible ESCORT or Beltronics product
Did you know,
• Radar detectors are legal in 49 states (only Virginia prohibits their use)
• More than 42 million drivers receive a speeding ticket in the United States each year – about one in every five drivers
• The average speeding ticket costs $150 and increases insurance premiums by $900 over a 3 year period
• The ESCORT Live and Cobra iRadar Communities have combined, effectively doubling the number of users contributing radar/laser data and user reports. There is strength in numbers!
ESCORT Live is here to help you Drive Smarter! Whether you’re using one of our industry-leading detectors or simply using Escort Live on your smartphone, we’re here to keep you safe on the road and ticket free. Take us for a drive TODAY! - ESCORTradar.com/escort-live
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the new direction of the app, just has issues.
Let me say that the overall design of this app is wonderful! It feels like it is finally modern. With that said, things were overlooked and seriously need to get fixed. Among some other negative feedback and what I have experienced, here are some flaws. The voice notifications are broken. I don’t think I’ve been hearing them much, if at all. The overspeed limit voice notification is the only one I’m positive works and even that is completely broken and seems to disregard my programmed setting of it to only go off over 100mph. Another issue with the design, the top bar is able to be pulled down by touching the green area to see radar status. I have no idea what the bottom area that appears the same “pulls up” to, if it does anything. On an iPhone X and later, you can’t pull from that part of the screen without closing the app. Either this was a hideous oversight, or a slight error in graphic design, I don’t know. It just needs to be fixed. With these issues and some of the other issues others have mentioned, this application would be a fantastic go-to! I really like what you were working on, Escort. You just released it before giving it to quality control. Can’t wait for the future update.
I used to like it now I love it!!
I’ve been a loyal escort fan and customer for at least 10 years and the only negative to the whole system was the app. The UI was very buggy and the connection to the detector was like playing Russian roulette. The new updated app is MILES ahead of the old in appearance and performance. Very intuitive and full of information that is easy to obtain and base decisions off of and makes you appreciate the concept of the LIVE community even more. This update was worth the wait. Relocating to an area that is around 5-6 hours from my home town, I make frequent trips home to see family through north Florida and South Georgia which are hot beds for laser and radar activity. I know the system has paid for itself more than once. Keep up the good work escort.
Requires you to divert attention from the road dangerously
I have been an escort use or for fifteen years. This app would be great if it didn’t mute your detector after two beeps. It requires you to divert your eyes off the road and watch either the phone screen or detectors display to monitor the signal strength and Band signal is in. The beauty of the older escorts and the current one without using the app is you get all the information you need from the tone type and intensity without taking your eyes off the road. I tested this app out on a drive and liked the fact it locked out the grocery store signals and other false signals in town were silenced. But when legitimate signals came, it’s two beeps and then you have to watch the phone if you want to know signal strength. This makes instant on situations, where you hear a quick burst and it increases as you approach and other cars are checked, impossible to safely monitor for with the app. I’ll cal customer service tomorrow and if they can’t resolve this issue I’ll return the new app enabled escort I’ve just bought. If that’s the case, I’ll jump ship to use valentine one products.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Escort Inc.
- 179.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Escort Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $4.99
- 1 Year $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.