Connecting drivers to beat traffic enforcement together!
ESCORT Live is the world’s most advanced real time radar and laser ticket protection community, giving drivers unprecedented warning of what lies on the road ahead. Join the millions of drivers already out on the road, sharing photo enforcement areas, police spotted locations, automatically reported radar/laser detection zones, and more!
ESCORT Live Features
• Community-based alerts to upcoming ‘Police Spotted’ speed traps, accidents, work zones, road hazards, detours, and traffic jams
• Verified alerts from Defender®, the world’s largest database of red light, speed, and mobile cameras
• Integrates with compatible ESCORT and Beltronics products to control settings and present alert information
• Great driving features including Live Traffic, Car Finder, Get Directions, Day/Night Mode, and customizable vehicle icons
Premium Features (requires in-app purchase)
• Radar Relay – ESCORT Live’s patented technology that connects radar detectors so that radar/laser alert information is automatically shared among users in real time
• Posted Speed Limits displayed both in the app and on your connected detector
• Two convenient levels of subscription service – $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year
• 1 year Premium subscription included free with purchase of a compatible ESCORT or Beltronics product
Did you know,
• Radar detectors are legal in 49 states (only Virginia prohibits their use)
• More than 42 million drivers receive a speeding ticket in the United States each year – about one in every five drivers
• The average speeding ticket costs $150 and increases insurance premiums by $900 over a 3 year period
• The ESCORT Live and Cobra iRadar Communities have combined, effectively doubling the number of users contributing radar/laser data and user reports. There is strength in numbers!
ESCORT Live is here to help you Drive Smarter! Whether you’re using one of our industry-leading detectors or simply using Escort Live on your smartphone, we’re here to keep you safe on the road and ticket free. Take us for a drive TODAY! - ESCORTradar.com/escort-live
The Escort Live app has been redesigned from the ground up to offer the most comprehensive protection from speed and camera enforcement threats.
• A reimagined user interface optimized to reduce driver distraction while providing highly relevant driving alerts and information
• Enhanced Map View with direction up mode, embedded traffic, night mode, and auto-zoom based on vehicle speed for an improved driving experience
• Pop-Up Alerts mirror the detector display to clearly warn of upcoming threats while simultaneously providing contextual information in the Map View
• The new CloudSource™ Platform intelligently aggregates and displays information from multiple sources, ensuring driver alerts are always relevant, timely and accurate
• Car Finder makes it easy to find your vehicle, even in the most confusing parking lots
The new app is backward compatible with all Escort Live ready detectors. Simply log in using your existing account to revolutionize your driving experience!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the new direction of the app, just has issues.
Let me say that the overall design of this app is wonderful! It feels like it is finally modern. With that said, things were overlooked and seriously need to get fixed. Among some other negative feedback and what I have experienced, here are some flaws. The voice notifications are broken. I don’t think I’ve been hearing them much, if at all. The overspeed limit voice notification is the only one I’m positive works and even that is completely broken and seems to disregard my programmed setting of it to only go off over 100mph. Another issue with the design, the top bar is able to be pulled down by touching the green area to see radar status. I have no idea what the bottom area that appears the same “pulls up” to, if it does anything. On an iPhone X and later, you can’t pull from that part of the screen without closing the app. Either this was a hideous oversight, or a slight error in graphic design, I don’t know. It just needs to be fixed. With these issues and some of the other issues others have mentioned, this application would be a fantastic go-to! I really like what you were working on, Escort. You just released it before giving it to quality control. Can’t wait for the future update.
I have had multiple radar detectors in the past including valentine the redline and the max 360,but every since I purchased the max 360C I have had issues with Escort Live,,I have an iPhone 7 with all the updates and every time I try to use Escort Live the alerts will come through into my phone but will not show up on the map, I have called multiple times to escort Support and so far no one has been able to help me with this issue,, I am very disappointed with escort support group so at this point especially with no help from escort I cannot recommend this product at all if it changes in the future I will write another review from the answers I’ve already received where they have told me well that is strange and Maybe it’s a phone issue but I have called Apple also and they said it’s either in the detector and or the application we also need Directions on how to use the new appso far the old one was better cannot use navigation Or anything else on the new app that you just dead in the water where can I go to get Instructions on how to use the app?
New app is horrendous
The new app is a complete 180 from the last version as far as usability and it has bugs. The new screen setup, especially the size of the speedometer numbers is horrible. In the old app I could easily see everything while driving without being distracted from the road. Now you can’t even see your speed much less any alerts without staring intently at the screen. The over speed limit setting doesn’t work correctly (bug) and even when it is turned off your speedometer number still turns red. When the numbers are red they are impossible to see. There is also no difference between the day and night settings (another bug). Please, please, please offer the old version of the app to make this app useful again. I’ve been giving this new version my best attempt to somehow like it but I don’t think it is possible. Escort has taken a perfectly good app that I relied on on a daily basis and completely destroyed it. I’ve used Escort live for many years but this horrendous change may leave me no choice but to start investigating other radar detector devices and companies.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
- Escort Inc.
- 143.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012 Escort Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $4.99
- 1 Year $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.