Everplay is a pure Hi-Res music player for iOS platform. As an audiophile，I want to play Hi-Res Audio on my iPhone, but search around iTunes Store over and over again, it's hardly to find out a music player app that satisfy me very well. So I decide to develop one, with the perspective of an audiophile. Everplay is compatible with latest iOS version, it supports all popular formats including Hi-Res ones. Everplay is easy to use and almost full-functionality.
One of the most important feature of Everplay is that it support DSD(up to 11.2MHz，aka. DSD256) playback, in term of PCM and DoP. When PCM mode is selected, DSD is converted to and output as PCM. When DoP mode is selected, DSD is outputted as DSD over PCM.(Connected device must be DoP-compatible to this mode, otherwise, DSD will be outputed as PCM even DoP mode is selected.)
Everplay support up to 384kHz/32bit music file and upsampling output Mode, you can select custom output sample rate to playback. It can automatically choose the max support format to playback, so you never need to worry about output device change.
Regards of music management and transfer, Everplay support Wi-Fi transfer, iTunes files sharing and Airdrop. Throngh Wi-Fi Transfer, you just need type an IP address in you computer browser to share music files between computer and Everplay app.
Any questions about Everplay, please contact us through the function of feedback without any hesitation! For your feedbacks, we truly fixed some hidden bugs, well thanks all you guys!
• FLAC(MQA), APE, WAV, ALAC(M4A), AIFF, AIF, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC,
• SACD(ISO), DSF, DFF(DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 support both PCM and DoP output mode)
[Music Management and Easy Transfer]
• WiFi Music Transfer (Http)
• iTunes Files Sharing
• Playlist Management
• Files Management
• Support load music from iTune library
• Support Carplay feature
• Thousand of visualizations embedded in player which beat with music,It's one of the most advanced visualizer in the App Store.
• Playback Hi-Res audio source up to 32bit/384kHz
• Playback DSD audio source up to 11.2MHz
• Hundred settings of EQ with random play
• Random EQ for each song when playing
• Searching songs
• Display song and connected device information
• Upsampling function
• Sleep timer
• Disable Auto-lock Screen
• Auto-download Album Image(On/OFF)
• Auto-download Artist Image(On/OFF)
• DSD to PCM
• Dop(DSD over PCM)
• Custom Output Sample Rate
• Redesign the Player Interface and Interaction
• Online lyrics
• Gapless playback
• Resample rate Algorithm
• Variable Playback Rate
• Fast Forward and Fast Backward
• A→B repeat play
• Siri Play
• Shortcut Play
• iPadOS Multiple Windows Support
URL Scheme: FancyMusicPlayer
Subscription name: Hi-Res&DSD(Yearly)
Subscription duration: One year
Auto-renewing subscription: You subscription will be renewed every one year. i.e. you will be charged every year.
– Price may vary by location.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
※Please note that Everplay is an offline music player. You should put the song to the app documents directory by the means of throung iTunes File Sharing or Wi-Fi sharing to play it. The App did not provide any online music play or search services.
1. Support iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max ProMotion (120fps)
2. Fix lyrics scroll problem for iOS12
3. Aspectfit mode at player view page for album image
4. New mini player UI
5. Fix problem for adding music to playlist by selecting folders
6. Fix wav file metadata editing
Ratings and Reviews
Since I have unpopular songs, so I already added lyrics myself in the mp3tag, but the lyrics automatically added will replaced it and can not use my own lyrics properly.
Developer Response ,
Everplay now can not read lyrics from tag, I will add this function in a future version. Tks for using Everplay again. And maybe you can send me some test files with lyrics embedded firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a hifi fan. My iPhone typically spent about 500GB storing DSF, MQS musics. And I have bought Onkyo player, and KaiserTone player.
I have tried Ever Play several times but still hesitant to subscribe or purchase the app.
Thanks n the one hand, I really appreciate the UI design, which to my personal taste blows Onkyo one light year away. And Ever Play has pretty nice online lyrics support, as far as I tested (there are cases of wrong lyrics being matched though).
On the other, it’s also the UI and the EQ that I’m not quite impressed yet. Because I have 500GB music in my phone, I typically prefer to search by artist, and I prefer to sort by album artist. Both are not handy or not available to Ever Play. And EQ is yet another limitation. I’d expect to normalize the sound by album gain or track gain, because even albums from the same artist not always at the same sound level. When I shuffle the songs, it’s cumbersome to frequently adjust the output level. I don’t think this is a feature Ever Play supports now. And, there is no high precision EQ support as well.
I see this app has done good job and has lots of potential, but just not as impressive as I would hope at this moment. Keep up the good jobs and I will give Ever Play another test run next release.
This is simply the best music player
So glad that I found this app! Highly recommend it!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zhang Chao
- 101.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 AppGreat
- In-App Purchases
- Hi-Res & DSD & Visualizer $4.49
- Hi-Res & DSD & Visualizer $15.99
- Real-time DSD Conversion $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.