Free lossless HiFi audio player. Easy to use, clean and clear.
Hiby Music Player is a free lossless HiFi audio player designed for audiophiles and music fans, giving you a first-class music experience wherever you go.
1. Added play queue function and function to save edited queue as new playlist.
2. All-new UI bringing a fresh new user experience, with new pictorial Quick Guide added.
1. Wide lossless/lossy audio format support, including DSD(DSF,DFF,DST), ISO, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, M4A, AAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis
2. CUE sheets and ISO images are also directly supported
3. High precision decoding with 32 bits output, 64 bits floating point decoding and 128 bits internal precision, all for the best quality audio.
4. External USB DAC is supported with DXD/DoP output. You can get Native DSD or 384kHz, 32 bit DXD audio streams easily.
5. Gapless playback
6. 10 band graphic EQ
Stay tuned, more professional function will be added continually!
1.Fixed the startup crash problem under HiByLink connection.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is almost there. I use it mostly for the Hibylink functionality. However, can we fix the consistency of the language in the notifications and pop up boxes? There are still boxes that pop up with Chinese in them. When it happens, I have to guess which option to press to get back to my music. If you only read English, this is a bit difficult. Other than that minor gripe, you've got a great app.
Not for the R3!
IOS version Does Not Work with the R3! Other R3 owners have the same results, they are:
Difficulty connecting iPhone to Hiby R3 Using Hiby Link. Sometimes it connects, sometimes doesn’t. The app crashes if it fails to connect.
Pop-up messages in the Hiby Music app in iOS are in Chinese.
Searching music in iOS is hard. For every letter I type, the keypad closes. So I have to tap the search bar for every letter in my keyword. Also, after typing about 5 letters, the app crashes.
Creating a playlist doesn’t allow me to use white space. So instead of writing “Live Performance”, I have to write “LivePerformance”.
Album art in the music list is not showing.
Holding the volume up button in my iPhone only increases the volume once. So I have to press multiple times to increase the volume. Same goes with volume down.
I bought this player exclusively for it's hiby link compatibility with IOS. It does not work!!!
mixes up cover art
It's mixing up cover art a lot. Especially when I add a new song. It also crashes when I go to try and find the right cover for the songs. I like the app, it's a great idea. I hope that gets fixed. I recently ordered the HiBy R6, so I was working on putting music from my iPod touch in the HiBy music app.
- Dongguan Haibei Information Technology Co. LTD.
- 139 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 HIBY MUSIC INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.