Everlog is a lightweight and elegant journal and diary app that helps you reflect on your life. Everlog was created with the simple premise of being fast and uncluttered, so it's just you and your thoughts.
Everlog gets out of your way. Just hit the quill button and start typing.
Format your entries using powerful Markdown syntax.
Make your entries stand out by adding photos.
Want to add to or reflect on an entry? With comments you can do just that! Swipe right on any entry in the timeline or tap the reflection button in the editor and start reflecting.
Keep track of your journaling stats with the beautiful widgets
An expandable weekly / monthly calendar gives you a birds eye view of your journaling activity, as well as helping you travel back in time in a breeze.
Keep your thoughts to yourself. Everlog can protect your journal entries with a passcode.
ALWAYS IN SYNC (PREMIUM)
Your entries are synced seamlessly over all your devices using iCloud Sync.
AND MUCH MORE
- Unlimited journals (PREMIUM)
- Dark mode
Thank you for using Everlog. In this release:
- Workouts with routes will now show the route on the map.
- Better handling of numbered lists and headers in Markdown
- Updated alternate icons
- Several bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
So Much Potential
So I been looking for a journaling/ note taking app that is simple, very visually appealing and provides a place to get lost in your text. This app has much of what I been looking for. I do have a few additions I would like to see. I do think a recently deleted folder is needed. The app could provide different fonts. Also the ability to upload a picture or document to a journal post would be nice. Overall I like what I see so far. I see some people make some valid points but this app is early in development and should allow for some time to see if the cost is worth it or not. I believe the price is is good for the possibilities that can come from this and features for the future. I’ve spent more on new and established apps that turned out to be not so good.
I think the dev is doing a great job with this project and I’m looking forward to see where it goes. The potential here is something that I want to see progress over time.
Also I would love to see a native Mac version of the app.
Best for tagging & multiple journals
I downloaded every journal app and tested. And contacted Everlog’s developer. After his reply I went all in and haven’t looked back. In order of importance to me.
1. Multiple journals. Not all top tier journals have this. The juggernaut journal app puts it behind a premium subscription. Everlog’s subscription is way cheaper. I bought the lifetime version.
2. Tagging. AND, all the tags appear on the left. And behave by modern tagging standards. You can type the # and see within the text of the entry. In most other journals, you can’t see the tags on the left, and some not even inside the entry. The others have clunky ways to filter and search on tags. The only journal that did tagging as good as Everlog didn’t have multiple journals.
3. Put 1 & 2 together and I can’t find a single program that does this.
4. You take photos directly in the app and keep your camera roll clean.
5. He just added the templates a month ago.
6. He said he would have video upload soon.
7. He said he would add a shared journal feature so I can share with my wife.
8. It’s pretty and inviting to use. This probably goes higher on this list.
The only program I found to compete with 1 & 2 is ‘Bear’, but that is a note capture app, not a journal. There is no calendar interface, no sense of time passing, which is what journals are famous for. My search is complete. Thank you, love the app.
Does just what I need
I know it’s not the fanciest journaling app in the App Store, but I’m not a fan of subscriptions and this one had the option for a one time payment.
The interface is clean and elegant. Could use slight tweaks in the visual presentation but overall it’s great.
It’s been years since I’ve kept a journal and this has put me in a place of writing everyday now for a month. I’m glad it’s a blank slate and that I can just write whatever comes to mind. The more I use it the more I find it useful as I’ve now begun taking notes at church in the app. I figure it’s just an important for posterity to know of spiritual impressions as it is for my life.
The developer is extremely quick at listening to and making changes. If he’s interested I’m sure I can come up with a list, but in the meantime I’m happy with what he’s created. I use this app with an external keyboard on an iPhone and initially had issues with reading the text on a scrolling post. He fixed it promptly.
Only issue I’m having is that I purchased the lifetime plan and can’t seem to get the MacBook to see the same plan and it’s asking me to purchase it again. Looks like the purchase it still showing pending and so fingers crossed once it’s showing finished I won’t have an issue anymore.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wessley Roche
- 30.7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Wessley Roche
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly $1.99
- Everlog Premium $19.99
- Premium Lifetime $44.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.