The most versatile Assessment app available!
- Evidence and track progress across ANY curriculum framework (including your own customised frameworks)
- Record small and subtle improvements: photo/video/audio, notes, judgements all linked to targets
- Automatically link evidence, achievements, outcomes and judgements
- Record professional judgements on different aspects for each outcome (eg. depth of learning; level of support; mastery; generalization; prompting, fluency; etc.)
- Assess SINGLE or MULTIPLE ASPECTS for each outcome or target.
- Save time and be better informed in planning, assessment and reporting
- Better engage and involve parents in their child's learning and development
- Export the summative assessment data as a .csv file for cohort and data analysis.
Features also include:
-Work with your own customised assessment criteria
-Quickly & easily build a learner profile for each learner containing all evidence, notes and assessments
-Generate rich learning journeys and coverage/tracker grids in an instant
-Create Assessment Books that are integrated with your learner evidence
-Share with parents via our secure parent portal. Parents can comment and these comments can be included in reports
**** TESTIMONIALS ****
"Using Evidence for Learning has transformed how we capture holistic progress over time, and has supported integrated provision. It is a powerful way to share learning with parents and the multi-professional team... all with a device staff can keep in their pocket."
Vijita Patel, Principal & National Leader of Education (NLE),
Swiss Cottage School and Development & Research Centre, London, UK
"Evidence for Learning has truly revolutionised how we capture everything from pupil evidence, assessment and data in one centralised package. The sheer flexibility of the product allows us to use it across the whole school from 7-19 with an array of needs. The ability to move from extremely personalised targets right the way through to more formal accreditations means it is truly a one-stop-shop for all our needs. We have seen significant impacts across the whole school from allowing greater efficiency for Senior Leaders to complete complex moderation and triangulation, engaging and communicating with parents through to lightening the workload for teachers allowing them to focus on the important aspects of their role."
Oliver Flowers, Headteacher
The Westminster School, W Midlands, UK
All education, development and training settings
All Stages (Early Years through to Post 16, PreK-12 and Adult Education & Workplace Learning)
Special Education Needs (SEN)
Recording, evidencing and tracking interventions (reading, writing, mathematics, EAL / ESL)
Evidence for Learning can be used with EVERY assessment framework EVER
Comes preloaded with...
- Common Core ELA & Mathematics
- PA Pre-K
- TN Pre-K Math
- MA Pre-K
- AR Early Childhood Framework
- WV K
- English National Curriculum
- Australian Curriculum
- and many more...
- Perfect for PLI (Personalised Learning Intentions) and IEPs
- Why not add your own learning outcomes, 'I can' statements and rubrics
FREE to download and explore. Then available as a secure and supported Cloud service and subscription.
We recommend using passcode protection and always use devices for capturing evidence in accordance with your Acceptable Use and Parental Permission policies.
Recommended Update! - Please update all your devices.
- Improve the Framework Views to be more compatible with latest iOS version
- Improve the Navigation Bar colours to be more compatible with latest iOS version
- Improved the Evidence Filter to be more compatible with the latest iOS version
Thank you for your support - Please share!
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing customer support!
Thank you for adding Pennsylvania Pre-K standards! This app has been extremely helpful! Runs smooth, easy to learn!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Barry Wood
- 59.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 theTeacherCloud
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Report Credits $6.99
- 100 Report Credits $11.99
- Remove Logo from Reports $20.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.