Life’s better together, even when apart. Evite helps you connect for your most important life moments, from kids’ birthdays to happy hours. We make coming together, virtually or face-to-face, effortless and even more memorable for you and your loved ones every day.
Throwing a party? Use the app to:
• Choose from thousands of new free and Premium digital invitations for occasions big and small, organized by event category and keyword search
• Create invitations in minutes: customize event title, time, location, and host message simply by tapping
• Gathering for a virtual event? Add links to video chats, directly in any of our 4,000+ invitations
• Personalize free design templates with photos from your camera roll, or fully customize Premium invitations and envelopes
• Send invitations via text message or email by choosing right from your phone contacts or Evite contacts
• Track RSVPs in real time (including confirmation of who has viewed your invitation)
• Send messages and polls to guests directly or in custom groups
• Invite more people, update your event settings, or control notifications at any time
Invited to a party? Use the app to:
• RSVP (including for your plus-ones!) after receiving your text or email notification
• View event details and stay up to date at any time – you’ll never miss an update
• Message back-and-forth with your host and other guests
• Post comments, “like” posts, upload photos, and ask questions before, during, or after the event in the invitation's private event feed
• Come back to relive memories on the event invitation at any time
Evite Premium and Evite Pro
With Evite Premium, you can offer a fully customizable, ad-free experience for your guests. Premium invitations allow you to customize a virtual envelope, stamp, and liner.
Take the pain out of managing professional and year-round events with an Evite Pro subscription. Enjoy unlimited ad-free invitations, invite up to 2,500 guests per event, and check in your guests with attendance tracking.
If you choose to purchase an Evite Pro subscription, your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, at which point your account will be charged. You can manage your subscriptions and can turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Current subscription prices are US$249.99 for a year subscription and US$79.99 for a 3-month subscription. You may also make a one-time purchase for a premium invitation. Current prices for a one-time purchase for invitations for a Premium event are US$14.99 for Small (up to 15 guests), US$29.99 for Medium (up to 40 guests), US$59.99 for Large (up to 100 guests), and US$79.99 for Extra Large (up to 750 guests). All payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. However, you can still use thousands of invitations for free if you do not want to make a purchase.
Hosting a wedding, baby shower, or another milestone event? You can now add up to 3 gift registries to your invitation to help take the guesswork out of gift-giving… and never return an unwanted gift again! This update also includes bug fixes and optimization.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and Effective!
I hesitate to coordinate events because of the stress involved with making invitations and sending them to people's home address! Then, the thought of sending out electronic invitations to parties stresses me out even more! In my mind, I had this thought of some archaic invitation system where I had to painstakingly comb through fonts and layouts and then search out every individual person's contact information— all while being bombarded by obnoxious advertisements or enticements to upgrade to some kind of 'Pro' version. Not so with Evites! I have a gathering that I’m trying to plan and I think I made the invitation, picked the guest list and sent out every invitation (some to emails and some to cell phone numbers) ALL in about 40 minutes in my first try. The interface is easy, intuitive and graphically pleasing. It’s a great way to plan an event and I am 100% sold. THANK YOU for a great product! The only thing I would like to request is that for the Goodbye Party theme, the font of the title could be thicker and not in a color like yellow that is difficult to read on a bright blue background. Many invitations are going to those who are up in years, thus they need clear, thick font in order to see the invitation accurately. But really, all in all, this is great!
Issues with all functions
Just opened my app to view a new invitation and it asked me to sign in, which is weird b/c I was just on the app a week ago I was already signed into my account and could view all my invitations and account, now I have to sign in and when I do it takes me right into making a new invitation and if I choose the settings button it just brings me to the specifics for that invite, if I press the back button it takes me back to the sign in screen ... didn’t find anything about a recent issue and I have the recent version! I closed the app on my phone and reinstalled, still doing it! Super frustrating! What’s going on ?
I love the app and prefer it over online version any day but just want to fix this issue
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for reaching out. I apologize for the issues you are experiencing with the app. Our tech team is working to get this fixed as quickly as possible. If you're still unable to manage your events through the app after 06/25 please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. -The Evite Team
It’s been a couple of years since I entertained and needed to send an invitation and in that time, the app lost helpful functions and is clunky to navigate with large amounts of screen used for nothing. A previous reviewer noted the functionality across platforms should be the same and it’s vastly different. Ex: I couldn’t change guest options in the app to show adults vs kids after the invite was created. And when I tried to log into the website from a mobile browser it repeatedly opened the app. I wanted to view the desktop version of evite so I could make the change since the app didn’t offer the function I needed. Additionally, on the app I used to be able to see when guests opened the invite - now it tells me someone opened the invite “yesterday” but I only sent the invite today-! Lastly, the app is clearly so commercialized now that it’s distracting - each time I went in to update a draft, I was given a barrage of ads - “you’ve earned $40 for wine club this and meal prep kits that” - it’s just not what I came here to do. I miss the days of simpler screens with more functionality and a more seamless mobile to desktop experience.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Evite, Inc
- 46.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Evite, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Small (up to 15 guests) $14.99
- Medium (up to 40 guests) $29.99
- Large (up to 100 guests) $59.99
- Evite Pro - 3 Month $79.99
- Small (up to 15 guests) $12.99
- Medium (up to 50 guests) $24.99
- Extra Large (up to 750 guests) $79.99
- Medium (up to 40 guests) $24.99
- Evite Pro $249.99
- Large (up to 100 guests) $49.99