Evolution Nutrition makes eating right simple. Real results come not from tracking what you did yesterday, but rather from knowing what you should do today, tomorrow, and beyond to create lasting results.
With Evolution Nutrition you can:
• use the power of our Self-Service feature to create your own individualized Meal Plan at any time.
• swap out foods or make simple edits to any of the professionally built Meal Plans in our database of more than 4,200 plans to make them your own.
• reach out to a professional at any time to request custom Pro Plan.
• track your progress against any of your plans to see how you're progressing.
*Evolution Nutrition is available only to current users with an active account.
Items we updated:
• Meal plan views to single days to be able to review, edit, and follow much more easily.
• How editing works to isolate each function individually to make the interface much easier to use.
• All search functions to make finding and organizing results more intuitive.
• Added a “Show Recipes Only” slider to be able to find specific recipes faster.
• How totals are shown to make it easier to understand the plan you are viewing and how any changes you make are impacting your meal, day, and plan totals.
• How you track your progress, for those times when you'd like to log your meals to see how you're progressing.
• Field entry problems in mobile applications.
• Mobile layout anchoring
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lacking details about food and food choices
App is easy to use, the self help meal plans with a grocery list is very helpful, you can mark off the groceries as you go in the app or print it, you mark your food as you go so it calculates it for you but ....... as an example, if the menu calls for you to eat 1/2 of a peanut butter energy bar, it does not give a brand so you can choose that brand or something comparable and if you try to swap for something else, sometimes there is no options so your actually food intake will not match. I typed in peanut butter and not a single option came up!? Also I attempted to enter an exercise to log but I could not find some typical choices like strength training or bootcamp. Not sure how its setup to track. A drop down list style to pick from would be better rather than you searching you own ideas and not finding it.
The app is not functioning properly with the latest iOS. You have to repeat steps 10-20 times for it to allow you to enter data into fields. Constantly have to wait until I can get to a computer to log things which defeats the purpose of the app.
The app worked poorly. I was told to use a browser if I wanted to it work. Several days were listed as the same day and I had to repeatedly deleted it and add it back to get it to updated 😫. If the app allows the day to be noted as “eaten”, it will not go directly to the next day once all meals are acknowledged as eaten. Poor food selection for swaps. Example: chia seeds are an option to swap for pork and beef sausage, cooked. Really?!?! Chicken is rarely listed and the items available as a swap are odd and do not match macros. I’m sure there is something I should add but that should do it. So sad.... has great potential.
- Evolution Nutrition Inc.
- 10.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Evolution Nutrition Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.