The time tracking app for freelancers and self-employed!
Time tracking, Invoice management and Todos not only for freelancers on the Mac® - this is Evolve Tracking.
This tool makes time tracking easy for you so you can book your work hours and manage them. You will find all the important informations to your customers and your work hours in a practical overview. You will profit from detailed insights like your effective hourly wage and come to know when the payment of an invoice is to be expected. Evolve Tracking will help you keep control of your expenses and modify your offers accordingly. Keep the overview of your projects and find out which ones really matter.
- Get a practical overview of your current projects..
- With the to-do functionality you can plan your next tasks. So you always know your current workload.
- You take full control of your work hours entries resulting from your time tracking: Filter them or create time entries. No single Time entry will get lost.
- Set the optimal hourly rate for each customer and let Evolve Tracking help you reach your goal.
- With the billing management you keep track of your bills. Evolve Tracking uses the history of each new invoice to calculate when the payment is likely to be received.
- Evolve Tracking provides you with a lot of clearly arranged information about your projects such as your work hours. This will help you find out if the effort and the return are consistent, and optimize your revenue as needed.
- Get your current workload calculated for the next week or the next month. Simulate in how many assignments you can still accept before you run out of time.
- Use the export if you want to send your customers your work hours. You can summarize any time tracking entries and export them grouped.
- The menu bar gives you an overview of all tasks of the day as well as recurring tasks. Here you start and stop the time tracking with just one click.
- Are you a night owl? Evolve Tracking supports the Dark Mode and protects your eyes.
You can now try Evolve Tracking Freelancer for free and see if it's right for you!
Without subscription, only limited functionalities are available after the first 125 time entries or the first 5 invoices whichever comes first.
You can, however, export your data at any time.
After the free period of use, you can unlock the full version either through a monthly or a yearly subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
The European Commission is providing a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. Our e-mail address can be found in our imprint. We are neither committed nor willing to participate in the dispute resolution process.
Terms of service: https://evolvetracking.com/tos/
Visual updates to the user interface
Ratings and Reviews
I'm pretty tech savvy and I can't figure out how to do a single thing on this app. When you try to export an invoice to Pages an error message pops up saying "TEMPLATE ISSUE: -50 List is empty." If you accidentally click the chekcmark to indicate that a tast is completed is disappears into cyberspace since there's no way to see completed tasks. When generating an invoice there's no way to add the time entries you tracked. This app has to be a joke? Or at least still in development? I'm so confused why anyone would pay for this.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for reaching out and No the app shouldn't be a joke ;-)
To your questions:
- Template Issue: You have to create a Pages template first before you can export. There are Video Tutorials on doing this here: https://www.evolvetracking.com/documentation/invoices_create_template/
- Checkmark problem: Not sure what exactly you mean by that but the time entries can be seen in "Time Entries" Selection in the left pane (third option from the top)
- Creating invoices: Please see https://www.evolvetracking.com/documentation/export/ You can select all necessary time entries and Evolve will create an invoice for you out of that selection.
If something is not clear you can send an email to email@example.com where I can help with further questions or clarifications.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Anatol Mayen
- 12.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Anatol Mayen
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month subscription $1.99
- Yearly subscription $19.99