Do you have a holiday apartment and handing over the keys constantly annoys you? Do you no longer have an overview in your company of how many keys are in circulation? Do you feel unsafe because of lost keys? Then it's time for AirKey.
With AirKey the smartphone is the key. You can safely send new keys to other smartphones and manage your access control system online.
But what do you need? An AirKey locking component, a smartphone and an internet connection. And if you don't want to use a smartphone, there are alternative access media too, such as cards or key tags.
Uncompromising security! The communication between smartphone and locking component is end-to-end encrypted, making it completely secure against interception. The app is secured with an additional PIN. The key tags also have state-of-the-art technology and they cannot be copied.
Send a key:
Never hand over a key again. It's very easy to send keys to people, such as employees, freelancers or guests. You can also pre-programme this for particular times.
Get there quick. The smartphone knows where the locking components are and shows the way in the navigation app.
Easily hand locking components over to other AirKey users, for example, in a shared office, for them to manage themselves and reduce expenses for key management.
Separately, quickly and simply manage multi-site companies with several administrators and always know who has been granted which authorisation.
Full or semi-automatic office mode on certain doors. Automatically takes into account public holidays as well as summer and winter time.
Other practical features for businesses:
Import personal data with the click of a button and export system data, assign maintenance authorisations to smartphones, REST API to control certain AirKey functions via your own software.
AirKey meets the EU General Data Protection Regulations:
Together with a data protection expert, AirKey was developed into the access control system with the best data protection in order to manage our customers' data in accordance with the law. The administrator can also turn off event logging of personal data in the online administration.
For a list of all tested, compatible smartphones visit:
• New “Change smartphone” function: This function can be used to transmit settings and authorisations from your old smartphone to a new smartphone using a QR code. Depending on the system settings, the replacement takes place automatically or must be confirmed by a system administrator. Please contact your AirKey system administrator if you no longer have access to your old smartphone.
• Support for iOS 12.x and earlier versions discontinued. Existing installations will work until further notice.
• General improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EVVA Sicherheitstechnologie GmbH
- 13.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © EVVA Sicherheitstechnologie GmbH