SA Contacts is not only the best way to transfer contacts to and from your iPhone without iTunes---it's the only way! No other app lets you so easily control your iPhone's most valuable data:
1. Update, modify and maintain your contacts easily and conveniently on your computer using Excel, OpenOffice or any other Excel-compatible application.
2. SA Contacts sends all of your contacts to you from your iPhone in a convenient zip file by email, USB, or through a webpage seen only on your local wifi network! Contact photos are sent, too!
3. Never again rely on iTunes as your only local source of back up. Nor do you need to share your contacts with Yahoo or other websites in order to have a backup. SA Contacts' zip file contains ALL of your contacts in a convenient, easy format.
4. SA Contacts protects you from iTunes sync accidents which can delete your contacts if, for example, you no longer have access to an Exchange server.
5. Restoring or changing contacts from the spreadsheet is as simple as uploading the file to your phone via USB, email or web. It couldn't be easier.
6. You can print a hardcopy of your iPhone contacts.
7. You can now export iPhone contacts to an Excel file which can then be imported to Outlook Contacts directly.
8. You can also import contacts from an Excel file that has been exported from Outlook to your iPhone.
9. You can now export/import iPhone contacts to/from a Gmail CSV-format file(UTF-8 encoded or Unicode encoded).
10. You can upload export files to Dropbox/SkyDrive/Google Drive or download import files from Dropbox/SkyDrive/Google Drive.
11. You can password protect your export file.
12. All Contact fields except Ringtones can be exported/imported.
13. You can organise your contacts into groups easily on a spreadsheet and also assign a contact to multiple groups.
14. You can remove all iPhone contacts or groups before importing your organized contacts.
15. SA Contacts can support 30,000+ contact entries.
16. All column headers and labels in the Excel file are localized.
17. Export/Import contacts to/from a VCF file.
18. Backup contacts before import.
19. Export an Excel file with all photos included - this makes the contacts in your spreadsheet look better.
20. Manage groups easily. You can now create, edit, delete groups and add contacts to groups.
21. Import your own file by mapping column headers to contact fields.
22. Specify your own column headers in export process.
23. The lite version has all of the functionality of the pro version plus advertisements.
More detail and up-to-date help guides are available in samapp.net.
1. Fixed a crash bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple way to transfer all your backups to Excel. I backed up over 1000 contacts in less time than it took me to write this review!! Easily send via email.
Exactly as advertised
Simple. Works great. Saved my 1200 contacts.
Did the job!
I needed to load contacts into my iPhone 6 from my outlook contact list. I first tried to do it with "Contacts in", which I paid for, but which didn't do the job very well. Then I downloaded the light version of this app for free, and it did the job perfectly. I really like the ability to download a CSV file from my PC via browser interface. This is a very functional app, and worth paying for if you need to download a very large number of contacts.
- YANGYANG YU
- 58.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020 SamApp
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.