"Ever wanted to be the President of the United States for a day? In Executive Command, you can be President for four years! Try to accomplish what you set as your agenda while facing the challenges and responsibilities that crop up along the way. Being commander-in-chief and chief executive is no easy job. See how you do!
Played over 3.5 million times on iCivics.org, this NEW and IMPROVED version of Executive Command includes the following features:
- New war scenarios
- More bills ready for presidential review
- New Secretary of State assist on diplomacy tasks
- More presidential avatars
- Refreshed content, art and game features
Sign up for an iCivics account to earn Impact Points and game-based achievements!
Teachers: Check out our classroom resources for Win the White House. Just visit www.icivics.org!
Learning Objectives: Your students will ...
- Analyze the structure, functions, and processes of the executive branch
- Describe the various roles of the president: commander in chief, head diplomat, agenda setter, chief executive
- Identify the functions of executive cabinet positions and regulatory departments
- Set your presidential agenda and make speeches to Congress to gain support through new legislation
- Review and sign or veto bills from Congress
- Address diplomatic requests in person or through the State Department
- Manage international tension and a declaration of war
- Stay on top of your domestic and foreign duties as president"
Ratings and Reviews
This game needs more features.
I would like this game if this had Next Term on the end of the 4 Years and Where is the The countries on the game for war or democracy. Allow the president to write a neutrality on war declarations. Allow impeachment trials for the president if he/she get a public approval rating has low has 40%.
the other Features on this game is good.
Good game but i have a game suggestion
I think there should be a game that you start as a kid name is players choice in a city of the players choice and state and county. You live through your life learning politics to becoming a politician. You go to a random highschool near your city and then a college depending on your grades. Then you become a politician whenever you like either your old or young. You run for any office and then build up to run for president if you want. Then the office your in you sign bills of choice or veto it. and then try to run for second terms. Also maybe reverse ammendments, bills done in the pass and more! Including hiring your own staff and vp (could be a option where you can customize all about them). So thats a game suggestion. Thank you for reading this!
Could be great
If it weren’t so direct and binary. I was hoping if I just kept taking harsh military action it would result in all out war, or if I fail too much I get impeached. Instead it’s just a constant stream of yes or no questions with right and wrong answers. The biggest challenge is remembering who to give what kind of bills just because some of them are rather vague and weird. At the least, I wish this had two parties of citizens voting on how popular I am so I could cater to certain people etc, that would add a bit of challenge and subtlety.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iCivics, Inc.
- 213.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 iCivics Inc.