Exify is a collection of tools for people who take their iPhone photography seriously.
The app gives you quick access to:
• Exposure and lens information
• Image size and color space
• Magnifier for pixel-level details
• Color sampling and layout proportions
• RGB and luminosity histograms
• Photo location, elevation and maps
• Capture time in local time and UTC
• Camera model and manufacturer
• Copyright and other IPTC information
iOS action extensions provide the following tools in Photos, Messages and any other app that supports the action sheet for images:
• Show Image Information
• Magnify Image
• Duplicate Image
Finally, an iOS editing extension lets you perform the following directly from your Photo library:
• Add a watermark to your photo
• Set a copyright, image description, and artist
• Remove location information for privacy
• Add GPS metadata from another image
Every photographer needs a copy of Exify in their pocket!
Fixed an issue where the navigation bar in the sharing extension would be unreadable.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App, UI is good. But lack one thing I'm looking for
Read through your app description I noticed that it mentioned ppl can "remove their location info for privacy". Removing exif info is the function I've been always looking for and you said u got it. But after 20 mins search on the app I don't find it, could you tell me where is this function or it doesn't come out yet. Thanks
Developer Response ,
Hi Leo! Many folks have had problems locating this feature so we wrote up a short tutorial on our website: exify-app.com/editing – Hope this helps!
Good information up front
I found this gave me quick access to basic information that the iPhone should have as part of its operating system, information about image dimensions. What would make this better fit me is a greater magnification. It goes to 4x. How about going to 8x or 16x magnification?
Great app, one minor bug
I was looking for an app that would allow me to easily add an image description to the EXIF. This app does exactly that. One minor bug: after saving the image description, the image appears slightly more saturated in color. I hope this is fixed in an update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.