Publish photos to your own blog — hosted by Micro.blog or compatible blogs using WordPress or Micropub — and discover beautiful photos from other users.
* Scroll through a timeline of photos from friends on Micro.blog.
* No ads. No algorithms. Timeline photos are in chronological order.
* Create new microblog posts with photos.
* Add a title to publish as a full blog post.
* Drag and drop photos to change the order or move photos into new post sections.
* Publish to Micro.blog, WordPress, or compatible blogs that support the MetaWeblog or Micropub APIs.
* Browse photos from other users and follow them in Micro.blog.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Improved launch performance.
* Improved empty timeline for new users to link to Discover.
* Improved tabs layout and selection.
* Improved credits screen.
* Added version number to settings screen.
* Fixed loading more photos in Discover grid view.
* Fixed showing error message for some Micro.blog errors.
* Fixed disabling Post button while publishing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy photo sharing that supports the open web
I’m so excited to have downloaded and been able to use Sunlit. It’s a nice simple interface that interacts with popular services such as Instagram and Dropbox as well as your iPhone to get the photos you need. Then it’s simple to be able to add some memories about the photos (that are automatically grouped for you), and publish to your own website. A+
Sunlit provides a great way to seamlessly post photos to your blog or microblog.
Slow to function on an iPhone XS Max
Also, no select all button, sluggish responsiveness, and no option to sort images by date either chronologically or in reverse order.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.