Newly added features and enhancements:
● Integration with Questionpro with support for external Checklist
● Support for viewing External Training in the user’s profile
● Additional filters while selecting class under a Training Plan
● Support for Category based filters in the catalog page
● Switch to view training in your timezone for scheduled classes in the catalog page
● Feature for Instructor to make user’s training status as Incomplete
● Profile page has been enhanced for better user experience
● Under the same course, users will be able to switch from a class to another class
ExpertusONE Mobile makes it easy to learn any time, anywhere,on any mobile device. With true offline sync, content is downloaded to your device so you can learn on-the-go with no internet connection required. This means zero performance delays and no restricted access and functionality. Simply launch courses, documents, videos – whatever you need… when and wherever you need it most. Automation of classroom attendance and participation allows for increased productivity. ExpertusONE Mobile is designed to support ongoing learning cycles for users who travel, work in the field or have limited internet access or low bandwidth. Actionable mobile analytics and a user friendly interface (no panning/zooming/scrolling required), makes learning incredibly easy and convenient and expands on what you can do with the LMS.
● The first enterprise LMS to provide true offline sync with True Offline Content Player and tracking
● An Interactive Dashboard that displays the complete state of all your Learning
Download mobile-ready content to any device that is synced automatically offline
● Presence sensing for tracking ILT attendance and participation
● Voice-based search, location mapping, one-click registration and launch, Sign-in using SSO login
● Create Users, Organizations, Courses and Classes using text messages
● Easy-to-use UI with support for an additional theme
● Dashboards, compliance tools and analytics help you track your team’s learning
Download and save attachments to your mobile device
● Share surveys and contacts with classroom participants
● Instantly call or email non-compliant team members using embedded links
● Time zones with auto-update feature
● Browse training catalog, view popularity and register for courses
● Search for courses using the Advanced Refine Search filters
● Real-time personalised training calendar
● View and complete registered training plans
● View Catalog in Grid View
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
TAKE A SCREENSHOT
This app keeps locking up & freezing. I have taken and passed 3 exams, but app keeps showing "In Progress".
Luckily, I have taken "screenshots" of the "You Passed with 100%" page to forward to my manager. Very frustrating & needs bug fix!
Some companies that use this require employees to complete testing on Exfailtus. I assure you the majority of your time will be spent trying to either log in, or go to your learning section to see a blank page. The amount of issues with this app is unbelievable! Very unprofessional and should not be used
Seems okay except...
Formatting is entirely screwed up. Doesn’t fit on the screen. Renders an otherwise seemingly decent app entirely worthless. Almost as bad as the desktop version. Get your act together.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.