The Express Plus Centrelink mobile app makes it even easier for you to do your Centrelink business online.
To use the app you need a myGov account linked to your Centrelink online account.
With Express Plus Centrelink you can do most of the things you do in your Centrelink online account. No need to visit an office or wait on the phone us! You can:
· view and update your personal details, including study details
· report your employment income
· view and update your family income estimate and payment choices
· check your payments
· upload documents to Centrelink
. view your Child Care Subsidy details
· apply for or pay back an advance payment
· track the progress of a range of online claims
· view your Centrelink letters
· view and save your Centrelink appointments in your personal calendar and set reminders.
. view digital copies of your Centrelink concession or health care cards
If you use a BasicsCard or your payments are income managed, you can manage your own money, see your available balance and view recent transactions on your BasicsCard.
To sign in to the app, use your myGov sign in details and create a myGov PIN. You’ll then use your myGov PIN to sign in to your app in future.
If you need help to create a myGov account, or to link to Centrelink, go to humanservices.gov.au/onlineguides
If you need help to use the app, go to humanservices.gov.au/expresspluscentrelink
Enhancements to View payments service.
Ratings and Reviews
It works, but don’t rely on it
Mostly it works, but there is a lot that does not.
1. Digital Wallet is not working for me on iPhone 5.
2. When you upload documents using your phone, it does not seem to sync them with your online account. For example I uploaded a rent certificate using my phone and several days later checked online with my computer. It does not show that I have upload. So, no doubt will need to call them. And this is the point of all this tech, it has so many glitches, you still need to spend 1 hour on hold to clarify stuff.
I am sure I will find more faults, but this is just after 1 hour of use.
- Australian Government Department of Human Services
- 212.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Department of Human Services
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.