Turn your inspiration into money with EyeEm
Join a community of over 8 million creators around the globe. Gain exposure, share your inspiration, and sell your pictures—all in one place.
Up your photography game, and connect with the world’s leading brands, image buyers and media outlets. Use EyeEm Selects, a world-leading technology, to find your best shots and maximize your visibility.
There are so many ways to get discovered with EyeEm. With daily and weekly highlights from new and upcoming photographers, as well as exhibitions, awards and direct exposure to image buyers all over the world.
Get discovered and win prizes with EyeEm Missions. Let your talent shine, and submit your pictures for use by media agencies and brands such as Apple Music, Converse, Spotify and Canon.
Up your photography game, and download EyeEm today!
*YOUR INSPIRATION IS OUR PASSION*
MAKE MONEY – Sell your photos through the EyeEm marketplace and start making real money with your talent.
PERFECT PICTURES – Our community, technology, and tutorials help you improve every element of your photography.
COMPUTER VISION TECHNOLOGY – Use EyeEm’s world-leading aesthetic technology to discover which of your photos has the most selling potential.
SEAMLESS EDITING – Take advantage of a full suite of filters, styles and editing tools, all completely free.
LEARN FROM THE COMMUNITY – Advice, tips and contacts from the most passionate photography community in the world.
100% SAFE – Keep control of your copyright and easily select which photos you want to sell, as well as keeping your photos safe from infringement..
Tap into a whole new world of photography with EyeEm, and up your photography game.
EyeEm builds technology to showcase the best images from the world’s leading photo community. We reinvent the way brands and agencies license authentic, royalty-free images and share all revenue with the creators.
We’ve made it even easier to sell your photos on EyeEm Market. You can now sign and handle your model releases in seconds without even leaving the app!
- Save time with our improved in-app model release features
- Sign model releases even faster with pre-filled information
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have only been using the app for about five or six days and have learned how to use it easily. Definitely user friendly interface and navigation. The photos are uploaded to your own site kind of like social media and you can chose to put them on the market form that point. I had my site developed, customized, and photos uploaded within a few minute so its not a hard or long process to set up. Moving the photos to the market is easy to do and you can add custom tags and keywords to each photo. The worst thing about this app is when you do decide to sell photos on the market then it seems like they take quite a long to time to review and approve the photos for market selling. Other than that good stuff. It s lot of fun to take photos, edit them, and try to sell your work. Good luck future photographers. See you on EyeEm .
PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES!!!
I’ve become much less into this app due to these issues.
1. Uploading from my photo library, having to go into my library and the photos I want to upload, rather than how it used to be where each time we want to upload we can do it straight from our library (rather than the current tedious task of selecting specific photos and then adding those to album on EyeEm to upload.). What’s also infuriating is twice I did it the current way, taking a bunch of time to select a lot of photos to add and then it dropped me out of that screen, sending me back to square one.
2. The continued issue of when I’m uploading pics, adding my caption info, copying and pasting that so I don’t have to keep typing the same info each time, then when I go to paste that info on the next pic, it’s blank, doesn’t stick. The multiple upload feature doesn’t work right either. This stuff has been going on for a good while now. Can’t believe nobody has said anything. I don’t have any of these issues with Instagram. I like the EyeEm platform and community but it’s very flawed.
I don't recommend.
After two weeks, my photos finally finished being "reviewed" for the market. And out of 10 different photos (all completely different) none were selected for the market! They don't explain why it wasn't, only give possible reasons. And none of my photos fell under those categories! If they'd at least personally tell you what was wrong with it, that'd be great, then you could improve or whatever. But no, you're just rejected for no real reason! What kind of system of review do you have? The other photos are all of people and some are naked and some are borderline porn? Is there no regulation on this? And these photos get featured! Seriously, you have to take photos of half naked or fully naked people to be featured in the app itself. Some pictures were good and so on, but the most "popular" ones were nude photos! These were selected by their system, I don't think any actual person reviews the photos, it's most likely done by some computer program or a biased staff that only selects what they personally like, nude photos and borderline porn.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EYEEM GmbH
- 154.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © EyeEm Mobile GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.