EZ Adder is a unique easy to use basic calculator (+ - x / %). It maintains an “electronic paper tape” of all your entries which allows you to view and easily correct any entry.
Actually, it is six calculators. Each with their own custom color.
It’s great for performing any basic calculations. Ever try to add a long list of numbers and every time get a different answer? Then, you need EZ Adder because it lets you scroll through all of your entries and easily correct any mistakes.
EZ Adder has a large custom keyboard for a quick and easy touch and a decimal slider to choose 0-4 digits after the decimal point.
You can email the results of any tape as a formatted report to yourself or anyone else.
It also has an enhanced % key for calculating percentage discount, tips, and sales tax:
- To compute the price of an item with a 25% discount, enter the price then enter -25%.
- For an additional 10% discount, enter -10%.
- To calculate the meal amount plus an 18% tip, enter the meal amount then enter +18%.
- To calculate the total including 8.25% sales tax, enter the total then enter +8.25%.
• Electronic paper tape showing all entries
• Correct any entry at any time
• Delete items from the tape
• Six (6) independent electronic paper tapes
• Custom numeric keyboard for an easy touch
• Email results to yourself or anyone else
• Decimal point slider to choose 0-4 places
• Plus % is great for tax & tips
• Minus % is great for discounts
• Custom colors for each calculator
• Mute and volume control
- Customer colors
- Six calculators
- Volume control
- Native iPad support
Ratings and Reviews
Yes! Its back working properly!!!
Tested it to see if I got out of the app if it would freeze and not let me add or subtract another amount. And it did not freeze up. So happy to put it back on the dock on my phone and use when shopping, to keep up with how much I spend. I do not like the calculators offered vs this style. Seems that the developer beats all others with what he offers. Easy to fix mistakes. Find an amount and change it or delete it. I am a mess using other calculators so the Adder being updated to work on my Iphone X was good news to me. I never deleted it. Did move it off my dock. And would look at it sitting there in far away land on my phone, recalling our best memories together.
Easy to use
I like this calculator because it is easy to use. The numbers are big so when I try to put numbers in fast I don’t hit the wrong number. Also I like the feature that keeps all your calculations so you can go back to see where you made a mistake and edit it.
Great free calculator
This is a great easy to use calculator. It allows you to see all of your input and edit any of your entries. New version provides six independent calculators.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.