EZOfficeInventory is an asset tracking software designed to simplify
asset management, ensuring you know where your assets are and who they are assigned
to. Assign barcodes to assets and scan to check in and check out items. Minimize loss and
save time and effort!
Its advanced inventory management features enable monitoring and tracking asset
movement in different locations and maintaining an accurate record of what’s where. Now
you can track assets throughout their lifecycle and also get real-time performance updates
so you know when to repair, refurbish, or retire assets.
The EZOfficeInventory app provides actionable insights to empower your decision-making.
With reliable asset information, you can run assessment reports to identify bottlenecks and
eliminate inefficient practices.
- Maintain a record of all critical item information through barcode scans, identification
numbers, and computerized AINs.
- Use the availability calendar to view which items are available, checked out, and in
service. This helps with conflict-free reservations, scheduling service sessions, and
- Run automated purchase order management and ensure optimal stock levels at all
times. Manage costs, vendor details, and inventory in a centralized information hub.
- Enter locations and sub-locations and link them to relevant assets, asset stock, and
inventory. Easily track asset movements as soon as they are added to or checked
out of a location.
- Maintain a history trail of all asset actions taken by users in EZOfficeInventory.
- Cater to business requirements by using advanced customization in the app. Create
custom fields, rename items, and populate custom roles to accommodate your
- Experience easy fixed asset management. Calculate depreciation and receive
notifications every time an asset is about to expire to dispose of it on time.
- Manage teams by assigning user roles, and associate them to assets for verified
- Send out alerts for asset checkouts, member offboarding, service initiation, asset
retirement, and more to notify team members anywhere, anytime.
EZOfficeInventory is a powerful asset management software built to track and optimize your
physical assets. Easily control ownership, procurement, and service of all items across their
lifecycle and maintain reliable real-time data for asset operations. Achieve higher productivity
EZOfficeInventory is the leading asset tracking software used by 1000s of businesses.
1. Requires an EZOfficeInventory (PAID) account. For details visit EZOfficeInventory webpage
2. Access to your Location is required for reporting geolocation of asset barcode scans
- Customized Asset Item Card: You can now customize your asset card based on user settings.
- Template Bundles: You can add template bundles to the cart and specify items at run time.
- Add linked inventory from the Work Order detail page: Now you can later add more linked inventories to your work order from detail page as well.
Ratings and Reviews
Overall great app easy to use. Works well in an outpatient hospital setting. It would be nice however if there were expiration alerts available for all users and not just the account holder. This would allow for more people to be vigilant to help remove expired items. The ability to also add multiple expiration dates to one inventory item would be valuable too. We have a variety of lot numbers with different expirations. The simple alerts for the various location help to keep us compliant when we get audited.
Overall great app
Could use some feature upgrades. Does not work without cell signal. Keeps logging me out when I want to stay logged in. Support needs some training, expediency and a willingness to help. Overall I get the feeling that the company has grown to quickly and the left hand is not talking to the right hand. If you try to use the API to create any calls, be prepared to set up your own testing environment. Overall a decent platform, but administration and support need to figure out that they work for the customer and have a responsibility to make the customer happy. Note to whomever replies to this review: posting the same "note" to every client is what I'm talking about above. If my concerns are not addressed in the response, I have no desire to keep emailing support, when I get the same pass the buck response from them.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for taking the time to review our app. We recently released updated version which resolved logging out issue. If you have any further suggestions, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Much to be desired
Overall this is a functional app with a decent UI which is great. The problem is this app still has glitches, bugs, and a lot of additional UI to be desired. For example, assets are laid out in one long page with a switcher at the bottom. There is not an easy way to switch between asset pages. Also, when opening an asset, I frequently encounter a bug which locks up th app and freezes, and I have to restart the iPad (restarting app doesn’t help) to regain functionality. Also, adding photos to assets is not easy, there is no real way to remove the current picture and replace with a new one - once you’ve taken it, it’s there to stay. If I did a bug list I could list a lot of things. Overall this needs real beta testing and bug fixes and continual UI improvements (and that appears to not be happening)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EZ Web Enterprises Inc
- 67 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © EZOfficeInventory