F1 Racing magazine is the only official Formula 1 magazine in the world and it offers readers incredible access to the sophisticated, passionate and glamorous world of Formula 1.
Every month, its stunning photography and unrivalled journalism gives readers unparalleled access to the world of grand prix racing.
F1 Racing captures the drama, asks the questions, and delivers the comment on Formula 1 – one of the most popular and exciting sports in the world.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
- 1 Year at £29.49 / $41.99
- 6 Months at £17.49 / $24.99
- 3 Months at £10.49 / $14.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
iOS 11 support changes .
Minor bug fixes and updates .
Ratings and Reviews
The app, customer support which is worse?
I obtained a one year subscription that I could never find. Contacted support at pixelmags and received a canned response and a link to their FAQs, or whatever they called them. I tried everything that was suggested in their FAQs.
Tried to get the publisher Autosport media involved and they assured me pixelmags customer service would be glad to help. Their help was another link to their FAQs.
Sent more info that might be pertinent to resolving the problem.
The publisher sent them an “Urgent” cc. Still trying to assure me that pixelmags would set it right. I didn’t even get another link to their FAQs. Was somewhat surprised that Autosport Media didn’t step up.
Pleas get it right already!
Every time I buy an issue I have to erase and again download the app, and even then I have to buy the issue multiple times. Well, at least I am not charged for the issue multiple times. But last year I purchased a yearly subscription and it did not work. It’s a shame.
Have to erase and reload App to get new issue
On this version, on the latest iPad you have to delete the App and reload it to get the new issue on the day the new issue comes out. I have an old version of the App on the first gen iPad and it automatically updates the issue. Funny how things 'improve' but actually don't!
- Autosport Media UK LTD
- 33.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Autosport Media UK Ltd & PixelMags Inc
- In-App Purchases
- January 2013, by PixelMags $3.99
- December 2012, by PixelMags $3.99
- November 2012, by PixelMags $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.