Every month, our team deliver the biggest names, the finest features and the most respected columnists in football. FourFourTwo is the only magazine that truly reflects football in all its extremes. Spectacular, dramatic, hilarious, opinionated, authoritative, intelligent, quirky - from the grass roots up, if it's in the game, it's in FourFourTwo.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
We've got the feather duster out, squashed some bugs and added support for newer devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App needs work
Magazine is great but the new app needs work. Problems getting new issues of magazine almost every month now.
New magazine design is a downgrade
This used to be 5 stars. The magazine was optimized to be read on a tablet with the way you could jump to content, scroll, etc. Now it's essentially a photocopy of the print version which means that the type face is too small and you end up pinching to zoom in, zooming out, "sliding" the magazine, etc. Had been a digital subscriber for about a year, but won't be reupping now.
Terrible on IPhone X
This is basically terrible on the iPhone X and has still not been updated for the larger screen 6 months later. With it basically being a dumb PDF it’s very hard to navigate and is far inferior to other magazine viewers. Please update for iPhone X!!
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 33 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Month Subscription $9.99
- 6 Month Subscription $18.99
- 1 Year Subscription $31.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.