Guitar World Magazine 9+
- Offers In-App Purchases
*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
For more than 31 years, Guitar World has served as North America's leading publication for rock guitarists, providing unique instructional content, exclusive photography and interviews with the genre's leading celebrity guitarists. Each month, Guitar World offers lessons that help players refine their craft, in-depth reviews of the latest guitars, amplifiers and effects, current happenings from around the rock scene, celebrity columnists and one-on-one conversations with artists ranging from iconic superstars to the young guns of today.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
Bug fixes and improved customer support via the help page.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for the guitar fan
I have a mail subscription and the ap allows me to take the digital magazine anywhere with me and not damage my precious paper copies Love it
Random Pop-up Ads
I love Guitar World. I’ve been reading it since well before there was a digital version and I’ve subscribed to the digital version for several years now. However, the changes I’ve noticed lately have me considering canceling altogether. The company seems to think throwing in random pop-up ads whenever I come back to read are a good idea. You’ll see pop ups for “2 MONTHS FREE”* or “COMPLETE YOUR COLLECTION”. There were very few in the beginning, but they’re becoming more and more common. Why do companies always thing “more ads” are a good idea? Leave the ads in the pages of the magazine where they belong.
They lose your subscription
Buyer beware after years of being a loyal reader, o suddenly lost all my magazines. I had purchased all back issues and was up to date. Contacted support and we are now 10 emails over 2 weeks in and they are not able to restore my purchases. Customer support is non-existent
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 22.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Future US, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Subscription $14.99
- 1 Month Subscription $1.99
- ESP 2014 Preview $0.00
- Holiday 2011 $7.99
- December 2011 $7.99
- 6 Month Subscription $5.99
- All Guitar World Back Issues $69.99
- 2014 Buyer's Guide $7.99
- GW Buyers Guide Vol. 1 $7.99
- February 2012 $7.99