*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Future Music delivers the technique and technology behind the hits. Packed with inspiration for today’s modern musician there’s reviews of hot new gear, tons of tutorials and exclusive artist videos where today's most exciting producers and musicians take apart their tracks.
Each issue includes access to videos, tutorial files and two fresh, royalty-free sample packs. PLUS: Every issue gets you access to the FM Sample Archive to download over 10GB of high-quality samples for use in your tracks! (Videos & downloads available from issue 250 onwards.)
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £4.99 / $4.99 / €5.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.99 / $3.49 / €3.49
1 year £26.99 / $30.99 / €29.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition. ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users reported that bookmarks were flickering which has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
MY FAVORITE MAGAZINE FOR LIFE
THANKS FOR MAKING THIS MAGAZINE it's the only magazine I buy now besides FUTURE MUSIC but 14 years I knew this was gonna happen,I tried getting all my friends to try out daws and my first love fruity loops, but no one listened to me, I have friends taking classes about stuff it took me years to understand, and figure out by making hundreds of horrible songs that I loved cuz they were like my babies a created lol , but really great magazines guys I've been buying every back issue I missed, u guys are the best, I don't even wont a career in music I just do it for fun, and thanks for all the goodies every month, I'm like a kid on Christmas, JUST DONT PUT IN A SOCK VST LOL
Great magazine, but peak at table of contents needed
Ignore the large number of 1-star reviews here. Folks don't understand how Newsstand works (and pricing is up to the publisher, not Apple) and think they're going to get free magazine issues. Gimme a break.
This magazine is hard to find where I live, so having the digital version is very convenient (I miss not getting the extra goodies that often come with the printed version). It's a UK-based magazine, so you'll see some differences in how content is written. Overall, very valuable magazine for electronic musicians and those who record at home.
One suggestion: it would be nice if there was a way for us to view the table of contents of each issue before buying. I don't expect full pages for free…just the topics covered. Some issues may not be useful to me, so I like to buy a la carte, not subscription. But Newsstand doesn't seem to allow publishers to show off an issue's contents page. Need a fix there. Otherwise, 4 solid stars for a great magazine worth paying for.
Great Job, Great Magazine!!
Unbelivable how much morons are out there spaming review section with "not free" comments!!
Hey morons, read the article about Newsstand on Apple web and what it is for! This give you oportunity to BUY a magazine in digital form! Not to get for free! If you like paper version, go and buy it! Stop spaming reviews! Of course it is not free!! It is a great opportunity to have your favourite magazine on your iPad and read it whenever you want and whereever you want. You can have tons of magazines on your device without need to carry full bag of printed copies,
BTW they offer free copy of October issue just for you morons who claim that it is not free!!!
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 34.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $3.99
- 1 Year Subscription $35.99
- 3 Month Subscription $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.