The most advanced Flight Simulator and Aircraft Carrier Landing System ever created.
Landing on an aircraft carrier is one of the most difficult tasks a pilot has to execute. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop the aircraft.
Accept the challenge, take on missions in the spectacular scenarios and join the best Top-Gun pilots.
Take control, climb into the realistic 3D cockpits and fly the most famous military aircrafts, faithfully reproduced.
Discover the REAL WORLD TECHNOLOGY and begin now to plan your flight!
WORLDWIDE NAVIGATION and FLIGHT PLAN with 500+ accurate AIRPORTS, DAY&NIGHT CYCLE, weather conditions, AIR SPACES CARTOGRAPHY with over 8,000 WAYPOINTS.
Try out the latest evolution of the RORTOS flight system, already appreciated by millions of users around the world: unprecedented graphics, realistic weather conditions and a REPLAY function that lets you review your flight moves.
For an even more thrilling experience, connect two devices online and activate the multi-screen mode.
* Game campaign with training missions and 2 scenarios
* FLIGHT SIMULATOR with WORLDWIDE TERRAIN and NAVIGATION SYSTEM (availables for purchase)
* Free flight with choice of weather conditions and time
* Landing competitions with worldwide ranking
* Multi-camera Replay with dynamic CINEMA view
* Aircraft carrier landings and airbase landings
* Take-off, practice, transfers, recon and flights in formation with a flight guide
* Vertical take-off and landing (F35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II)
* In-flight refuel
* More realistic extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
* 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles visual perspectives
* Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
* Realistic fuel consumption
* Approach system I.F.L.O.L.S.
* Radio communication
* REMOTE CONTROL: you can connect two devices and use one of them like a remote control with a complete instrumentation view
* F/A-18 Super Hornet
* F-14 Super Tomcat [available for purchase]
* C-2A Greyhound [available for purchase]
* F-16 Fighting Falcon [available for purchase]
* AV-8B Harrier II (vertical) [available for purchase]
* F35B Lightning II (vertical) [available for purchase]
* MiG-29K Fulcrum [available for purchase]
* F4E Phantom II [available for purchase]
* A-6 Intruder [available for purchase]
* A-7 Corsair II [available for purchase]
* F-22 Raptor [available for purchase]
* SU-47 Berkut [available for purchase]
* C-130 Hercules [available for purchase]
* EF Typhoon [available for purchase]
* Dassault Rafale [available for purchase]
* Panavia Tornado [available for purchase]
New Aircraft: F-104 Starfighter
Ratings and Reviews
This is great
This is the best app ever you will play it for along time you will forget how much time you spend on it
My tip is buy the harrier jet it is so much fun I hesitated buying it i was used to the default jet and it’s frustrating when you land and you crash because you forgot the put the air real down or the throttle
If the creator of the game sees this then I would love to become an admin and help update the game
Upgrades ruin this game
It was so much more better when it first came out before all the upgrades. Much more realistic. Now there is no glide slope on the HUD. Not flight path vector on HUD. Should have never updated app.
Also, Was on final approach several times and on short final the carrier just started to rotate to a different course. The carrier would NEVER change course while receiving aircraft like that. Also, the carrier always turns into the wind. So there should not be the Ridiculous crosswind this game has on some landings. Crosswind at Airport us one thing, on carrier is B.S. OLS glide scope is also set way way way too high. If you fly the ball all the way to the deck, you will miss ALL the wires and barely hit the bow. Would be better if OLS is correct and you had a audio LSO taking correcting airspeed, AOA and Glide Path. Game got lame.
So I bought all the planes in game a long while back including the Rafael, But in the newest update, it made it so I have to purchase the Rafael again and the A-10 which I was able to play a couple weeks ago... I thought buying all the planes meant buying all the planes, not getting having to buy more with a new update, and not having to buy one I’ve already bought
- RORTOS SRL
- 191.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 RORTOS
- In-App Purchases
- C-2A GREYHOUND $1.99
- F-14 SUPER TOMCAT $2.99
- F-35B LIGHTNING II $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.