The Part 107 test, also known as the FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate exam, is an examination conducted by the Federal Aviation Administration in the United States. It is designed to assess the knowledge and understanding of individuals who want to operate drones (unmanned aircraft systems, or UAS) for commercial purposes.
You will have a maximum of 120 minutes to answer the 60 questions on the exam. When the dust settles, you need the minimum correct percentage of 70% to pass the test.
Questions in the Part 107 test are categorized into 4 core areas:
- Airspace & Requirements
- Loading and Performance
Our Part 107 Practice Test is organized to closely follow the actual objectives of the real exam. There is a lot to know and our practice tests for the Part 107 Exam will help you find out where you need to improve and make the most of your study time.
Features of Part 107 Practice Test:
• Practice by topics: The app further enhances the learning experience by offering the option to practice by topics. This feature allows users to test their knowledge in small, manageable chunks, which not only prevents boredom but also promotes better retention of information.
• Mock tests: The mock tests in the Part 107 Practice Test closely stimulate the format, difficulty, and timing of the actual exam. This ensures users become familiar with the exam's specific requirements develop a better understanding of the exam's expectations and adapt their test-taking strategies accordingly.
• Detailed explanation: Gain a deeper understanding of practice questions made by expert tutors by delving into detailed explanations for each one and solidifying your grasp of fundamental concepts. Accordingly, you confidently solve any questions that arise.
• New questions every time: The Part 107 Practice Test employs a vast and diverse question bank that covers a wide range of topics and difficulty levels. This ensures that users are exposed to a rich variety of questions each time they restart a practice test. Therefore, they are consistently challenged and engaged in their learning process.
• Passing Possibility Estimation: Using the collected data, the app calculates the passing possibility for the user. It considers factors such as the user's scores, completion time, and overall performance relative to the historical data.
Note: Part 107 Practice Test is an independent app and not affiliated with any government entities.
ABC Elearning Pro subscription
- ABC Elearning Pro includes full access to the specified course for the duration of the subscription period.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. Promotion prices and limited-time opportunities may be available for qualifying purchases made during the promotional period. We are unable to offer price protection, refunds, or retroactive discounts for previous purchases if we offer a promotional offering or price reduction.
- Payment is charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your iTunes account will be automatically renewed and charged for renewal unless turned off in iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current subscription period ends (including the free trial period). The unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.
- Your subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription period during its active subscription period.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The improvements in this version include:
- Fixed in-app bugs
- Further improved stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic learning tool to pass Pt 107!
The style of this review augments appropriate training courses to prepare a prospective RPIC to succeed on the PT107.
The structure of the app reinforces correct answers for what you don’t answer correctly. We learn best when we intentionally take on the information we don’t know well.
Once we master our weaknesses, we are left with only our strengths. This app achieves this quite well. The UI is seamless.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for sharing your valuable and useful feedback. If you have other feedback or suggestions, please write to us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
Find a different study help
I downloaded and paid for the Pro version of this app. I took all of the practice tests and was feeling confident. Went in to take the test and was immediately caught off guard with questions that weren’t covered by this app (like flight categories, what to expect if you flew inside a military zone, and how to fully decode a weather report). I had memorized the questions in this app after so much practice, which gave me false confidence. Failed by one question. There were some questions in the test that were in this app. But the app doesn’t fully TEACH you. You just stumble around answering questions and getting them wrong until you get some understanding of the content. To top it all off, when I went back to the app to study for the test again, they changed their billing structure. It’s now a subscription based payment for a period of time for the ‘pro’ version, whereas it used to be a one-time payment. So I don’t have the Pro access to this app that I paid for. It’s upsetting to me that I don’t have what I paid for, on top of spending the money to take the test trusting that I knew the content and still failed. I would recommend an alternative method of studying for the 107. Best of luck.
Developer Response ,
We are so sorry for your bad experience with our app. Our questions may not be an exact replica of the exam questions, but they closely follow the content covered in the real exam. By practicing with our questions, learners can develop a strong understanding of the concepts and topics that are essential for success in the real exam. Regarding the change in the payment, we need to change to subscription model in order to accommodate various factors, including the costs associated with app development, ongoing maintenance, and providing customer support. Thank you for your understanding!
Bad Wording and Wrong Answers
I paid the $10 for the pro version and was very disappointed after about 45 minutes of studying. Some of the questions on here are not worded how they should. EX. “If Civil Twilight is at 6:45 then when can you fly”. The answer to this question is dependent on if the sUAS has anti collision lights so I went with the safe answer and put 6:45 which was wrong but had the question been worded correctly then I would have given the correct answer of 6:15. Another example is one question asks “when should you report an address change to the FAA” the first time this question popped up it had the right answer of within 30 days. The second time it came up, it tried to tell me it was 14 days. Some other questions are worded poorly and some of their explanations make no sense for the answer choices that are given. A lot of questions are also repeated just worded differently. I ended up paying the extra money and taking an online course which was much better.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our app. However, we want to clarify the information you mentioned. Regarding the first question, our exact question is: "If the SUNRISE is 06:45, not the CIVIL TWILIGHT, so the correct answer is clearly 6:15. Regarding the second one, our 2 questions are totally different from each other, and that's why they have different answers. Please recheck!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thanh Hung
- 109.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © ABC Team
- In-App Purchases
- PART 107 Subscription Month $12.99
- FAA PART 107 Subscription Week $4.99
- FAA Part 107 Practice Test Pro $9.99
- FAA PART 107 Subscription Year $19.99