Welcome to Family Farm Adventure, a gorgeous farming simulator game where you can harvest various crops, explore mysterious islands and start your own prosperous farm town! Join Felicia and Toby on their adventures where they meet new friends and help them solve fun puzzles.
Pack your bags and roll up your sleeves. Start your journey in Family Farm Adventure now!
Family Farm Adventure features:
- Story. Immerse yourself in the beautiful story in this simulator game, full of mysteries, surprises, romance, and friendship. Solve puzzles to continue the story and learn more about the farm town.
- Explorations. Leave your town and explore mysterious tropical islands with the fearless photographer Felicia and the bright archaeologist Toby and help them solve puzzles along the way. Bring the treasures back to the farm.
- Decorations. Decorate your flower farm! Restore houses, decorations, and centerpieces that are essential for the Festival of Flowers. Finish all preparations for this festival and celebrate it with everyone on the farm.
- Farming. Start your own farm on a tropical island. Harvest crops, raise farm animals and produce food with your cooking skills. Turn your farm in this simulator into a cooking powerhouse.
- Adventures. Complete challenging puzzles on your travels through these mysterious islands. Take a break from your adventures by checking on the animals on your farm.
- People and Animals. Meet friendly and peculiar villagers, as well as quirky wild animals. Ask them to come visit your farm and do some cooking together.
- Treasures. Discover hidden treasures and rare ancient artifacts by solving creative puzzles. Trade them in for all kinds of bonuses that will help you on your farm. Some puzzles will lead you to unexpected rewards to decorate your town!
Help Granny build up the farm that was destroyed by an earthquake. Show your farming skills, harvest crops, and build up what used to be a prosperous farm. The fertile soil makes it the perfect location for re-building the farm. Expand your farm life with all kinds of rare decorations from your adventures. This is not your ordinary farming game, this is a farm life simulator.
Family Farm Adventure is free to play and will always be free to play. Some in-game items can be purchased with money. This will help speed up the progress in the game but are not mandatory to participate in any of the content.
Enjoying Family Farm Adventure? Learn more about the game on our Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/FamilyFarmAdventure
Come and check what's new this time!
New Adventure Map!
• New map in Chapter 7: Parents' Old House
• Passport for Chapter 7 is now available!
New Event Maps!
• Aphrodite's Garden
• Carnival Concert
New Productions & Factories
• Peanut & Chilli
• Sauce Workshop & Decoration Factory
• Glacier Crossing
• Ace Archer
Home Decoration Event
• Complete mini merge game and earn decoration vouchers in Experience Lunar New Year event!
New Golden Pass Event
Game Experience Improved
Ratings and Reviews
Great game with lots of features!
I’ve played a lot of these style games and haven’t found one that’s a great as this one. You can play this game for a long time with running out of energy and there’s several ways to get more and make more without spending real money. It also incorporates many styles of games into one. It has farming, merging, exploring, making products, animals, storylines, choosing character actions, completing collections, and I’m sure much more that I’ve not discovered yet. There’s also ability to watch adds to earn things but it’s not required, and if you follow their Facebook page you can get updates and they give players things as well. You won’t find yourself bombarded with ads while you try to play either.
If you enjoy this style game you won’t be disappointed, in fact you’ll see it beats expectations. Also the add-ons you can purchase are fairly priced and by no means required to enjoy the game. I found this game through an ad in another game and I have to say the ad represented the game well. I’ve only had this game a couple days and I’m already addicted. I’m looking forward to getting farther into the game and seeing future updates.
I don’t write reviews often but this one made me want to share my thoughts about the game. Definitely one I’ll be enjoying and playing often.
Pretty fun and well balanced
I like this game! The ads are completely misleading, but the game itself is still fun. The pacing can feel a little too slow if you don’t pay real money, but that’s how the app makers make money so I can’t hate on it. It feels fair, I can still play without paying, but if I want to speed it up I’d have to pay. Only thing I don’t like is that it feels super weird to have a white character show up to a tropical island and start chopping down all the natural foliage and planting crops instead, very colonizer-like and very bad for the environment. We need to protect natural ecosystems, and usually jungles aren’t very fertile for farming once you remove the trees, which are essential for providing nitrogen to the soil and holding the soil in place. I thought it would be maybe a more traditional North American style homestead, but maybe it’s based on the developers’ own country. Regardless, the game itself is fun! Just some notes on design choices.
This Game Has Potential, but it's slow and Buggy
I just found this game a couple of days ago, ant at first it was fun and interesting, but even before I had made it off the main island, the graphics got bogged down and it was difficult to select items to remove, causing a rapid energy drawdown with little progress. I spent a little money to get started, but about the time that energy was depleted, all of my buildings suddenly disappeared and were replaced by brown rectangles. I searched support for a solution, and the article indicated that they wanted to know if buildings or items disappeared, so I contacted them through their bot. That wasn't even a pick that I could find, but eventually I was instructed to provide them a list of every missing building and a bunch of other information that I didn't know because they all suddenly disappeared. Then they said that in 24 hours I could expect a reply. I have a new device and other apps don't bog down like this one, especially so early in the game when nearly everything is covered in clouds. The storyline is interesting, but the energy replacement is extremely slow so you can do a handful of small things, then you wait for a long time to recharge. There are a lot of videos to watch but the returns don't seem to be worth the time to watch them. I'm giving up on this one. It's got potential, but It's not there yet.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Century Games Pte. Ltd.
- 558.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Century Games
- In-App Purchases
- basic pack $5.99
- Welcome Pack $2.99
- standard pack $12.99
- Tiny Gem Pack $1.99
- Golden Pass2 $9.99
- super pack $24.99
- welcome pack $1.99
- Golden Pass $9.99
- small gem pack $4.99
- Silver Pass $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.