Install the ALL-NEW Family Practice Guidelines today!
Brought to you by Springer Publishing, this #1 rated family practice resource for primary care professionals provides current national practice guidelines for standards of care across the lifespan.
As a mobile companion to the book “Family Practice Guidelines: Fourth Edition”, by Jill C. Cash and Cheryl A. Glass, this on-the-go resource features:
• Step-by-step instructions for physical examinations and diagnostic testing in the outpatient setting
• Information on health promotion
• Care guidelines
• Dietary information
• Information on culturally responsive care
• Patient resources
Install the free version today and check out this handy clinical resource!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Subscribe today to access:
• 282 disorders in a consistent, searchable format for ease of use
• Highlights key considerations with Practice Pointers
• Provides individual care points for pediatric, pregnant, and geriatric patients
• Offers routine health maintenance guidelines plus 19 procedure guidelines
This app also includes:
• New and updated guidelines for:
• Rheumatology: polymyalgia rheumatica, Sjögren’s syndrome, psoriatic arthropathy, pseudogout (calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate), ankylosing spondylitis, reactive arthritis, Raynaud's syndrome
• Public Health: substance abuse, violence, obesity, homelessness, lesbian health
• Sports Exam: assessment and treatment
• CDC recommendations: vaccine and cancer screening
• Endocrinology: diabetes management and new Food and Drug Administration-approved medications
• JNC 8 guidelines for hypertension
• Neurology: PTSD and restless legs syndrome management
• Sexual dysfunction
• Bipolar and other behavioral health disorders
• New and updated Patient Teaching Guides
GET UNLIMITED ACCESS WITH PREMIUM:
• 1 Month: $9.99 / 1 month
• 6 months: $49.99 / 6 months
• Yearly: $69.99 / 12 months
Family Practice Guidelines offers three auto-renewing subscription options to help keep you up to date with medical standards. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
© Springer Publishing
Our Customer Success Team is available from 8am to 6pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays). Call us at 319-246-5299 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother. Let us know what you think by emailing us at email@example.com or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent presentation to the point. Information useful and guided to what Nurse practitioners need to know and pass along to their clients.
Very good app
The app is a bit pricey but has good information. It’s less expensive on the publisher website.
I want to warn buyer! The information provided in this app is not useful for any somewhat experienced provider. I recommend you purchasing a month before committing to the year because you will not get your money back. Waste of $70.
Developer Response ,
We regret that you were not happy with the content. Please contact us anytime to help us improve it–we welcome your feedback and would love to improve your experience. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 140 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©2018 Springer Publishing Company
- In-App Purchases
- Family Practice Guidelines $9.99
- Family Practice Guidelines $49.99
- Family Practice Guide 1 Year $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.