Farm Story 2 is a farm simulator that lets you explore a beautiful 3D world to harvest crops, raise animals and discover exciting surprises! Join in on the long-awaited sequel to our #1 hit farming game!
Play with friends for free and as long as you want, turning your fresh produce into delicious goods to become a farming legend! Go fishing, design your ranch and adopt pets to liven up your farm!
Game is available in English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本語, 中国语言, 한국어
FARM STORY 2 FEATURES:
EXPLORE a living, breathing farm world
- Simply tap to catch butterflies, fish in the pond, collect from farm animals, or feed adorable pets!
- In Farm Story 2, the virtual world is your oyster. Build your farm however you want, and spend your day creating a perfect virtual paradise.
DECORATE your farm with anything you want
- Buy hedges, hay, pets and more – this is my farm, my way!
- Show off farms with friends and neighbors.
RAISE a barnyard full of playful farm animals
- Collect tons of adorable animals and feed them tasty food to collect fresh milk and eggs.
- Create your own little zoo right on your farm, with horse, cow, pig and chicken pens!
COLLECT an assortment of irresistibly cute pets
- Every farm needs pets! Whether you’re looking for a horse or a cat, you’ll find your new best friend here, like the Siamese Cat, Tan Corgi, and White Show Pony!
- Collect from your pets to get valuable resources.
HARVEST fields of colorful crops and find fresh ingredients
- Plant fresh crops by day, and harvest them to make delicious dishes!
- Unlock new recipes by leveling your farm up and expanding your crop selection.
CRAFT delicious meals and snacks
- Create hearty meals in your Kitchen, snacks with your Deep Fryer, or desserts in the Chocolatier and sell them to expand your farm!
- Build ovens, fryers and more to expand your cooking options!
PLAY fun mini-games on your farm like Mining and Fishing!
- Gather new resources by playing mini games like mining, fishing and more to build your farm.
- Each game gives you new ways to expand and personalize your farm!
MEET friendly characters
- Fun friends like Jed Fallows help you learn the ins and outs of simulator mechanics, building, farming and more!
- Listen to stories that’ll help you farm with the best of them.
TRADE your farm-fresh goods with friends and neighbors
- Hop online to establish relationships with other farms. Trade with friends, earn cash with your neighbors, and more!
- Make a living selling your favorite foods and farm goods!
TREASURE your adventures with a colorful Scrapbook
- Keep track of all of your adventures in a colorful, personalized scrapbook that grows and adapts to your actions!
- Build a record of your farm’s history automatically as your farm expands
Farm Story 2 is the most relaxing farm simulator around, with tons of happy animals, delicious treats and fun mini-games. Build your farm, collect families of cute pets and animals, and visit your neighbors to expand your world.
Download Farm Story 2 and build your perfect farm today!
What will you do with your new farm? Come play the BEST looking FREE Farm game for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch!
Please note that Farm Story 2™ is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, Farm Story 2™ may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 Studios will have access to your information through such services.
- iOS 13 compatibility
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Hard to expand
I’ve been playing this game for a while and agree with a lot of others. It is engaging and there are good updates but you have to spend money to get things done.
I’ve never filled a train, have rarely filled a truck or balloon. Many items take sugar and it’s hard to grow enough sugar cane to make sugar. I’m constantly out of storage and have given up on the special tasks because the items take up too much room in an already full barn. (Why can’t they go elsewhere?)
So, to the developers, what would improve the game would be if you were more generous on expansion items for the barn, silo and farm (I have 80 of one item and only a few of another, which I rarely get). Make the train easier to fill so it’s more rewarding, same with the truck. On special tasks, have the items collected go somewhere other than the barn. I would also like more animals that one doesn’t have to buy with $$. I’ve been playing less and less because it’s become way less fun and it takes forever to level up.
Don’t understand the negativity!
I really don’t know why there are so many negative comments on here! Yes, there is an option to spend money to get things you really want/need, but WHAT GAME DOESN’T??!! I love Farm Story 2 because the graphics are fun, it’s easy to use, there’s always something to do, and it’s just plain relaxing and peaceful to me. The one complaint I do have, related to spending money, is when there are events. If I’m participating and it’s against other people who are also trying to accumulate points toward something, it should NOT be an option for them to BUY their victories! The last event was about spring clean up. We accumulated points in various ways and I was working my rear off, doing it fair and square. I only got 5th place out of the 20 total people in the contest. I got just over 9,000 points, but the top people obviously BOUGHT their victories. Cripes, the first place person had over 21,000 points! Like I said, I really worked hard at this, checking things throughout each day MANY times, even 3:00 in the morning when I got up to go to the bathroom! But I was more than doubled up on points??!! Yes, the creators should be entitled to make money on this great game, but let the people buy rewards AFTER the events are done, if they didn’t win and really wanted something, not DURING, screwing people over along the way. That’s my ONLY complaint. Otherwise, I love this game and will keep playing for a loooong time!
Frustrating and sad
The game could be fun, really fun. I enjoy building my farm, interacting with my neighbors, and earning things without being forced to spend money. I’m not above shelling out a few bucks for a cool pet, but honestly the cost of playing this game successfully is outrageous and, frankly, not worth it. The contests are tiresome and fill my warehouse with junk that continually needs to be weeded out. Seriously, there should be an opt out button. The pop ups selling other games are endless and annoying. Then there are too many hard to produce items, like almond milk, that seem to be a necessary ingredient in everything but unless you shell out cash money for blooming almond trees, there is never almond milk. Finally, it is almost impossible now to put together an inventory for deliveries by plane, train or by truck, and the paperwork and gold bells necessary to grow the farm is scarce to non existent, or even useless. My reward for filling a truck is a collection of bells that have no purpose at my level or any level in the foreseeable future. I’ve yet to earn one gold bell, and I need three for a smokehouse.
You have taken an enjoyable , relaxing game and pretty much ruined it with unnecessary “extras” that appear to be all about lining your pockets. I’m realistic, I know this is about money for you, but your product suffers Shame!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Storm8 Studios LLC
- 144 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Storm8 Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gems $4.99
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Bundle Pack $4.99
- Box of Gems $9.99
- 120 Gems $4.99
- Chest of Gems $19.99
- 42 Gems $1.99
- 250 Gems $9.99
- 530 Gems $19.99
- Mountain of Gems $49.99