Fastic App - The most popular intermittent fasting app on the market.
Achieve your personal weight goals with the best app available on intermittent fasting. Start your journey towards a healthy and self-determined life with this free Fastic App!
Follow popular fasting methods like 16:8, and become a fasting pro in no time with Fastic!
**Start with intermittent fasting - free of charge!**
• Simple fasting timer offering 12 different fasting plans.
• BODYSTATUS - Find out what happens in your body when fasting
• No registration required
• Helpful water tracker - to ensure you stay hydrated.
• Step counter providing you with a daily challenge - to keep you active and going.
• Constant development of the app - with us you are always up to date.
• Syncs with Health App
**Become part of the Fastic-Plus community and achieve your goals even faster**
• Guided program - reach your goals faster than ever
• Daily schedule that adapts to your needs
• Nutrition plans with over 400 super delicious & healthy recipes
• In-house Academy - teaches you everything you need to know
• Get exciting and self-reflective statistics
• Track your eating habits - The new way of self-analysis
**Intermittent fasting with the Fastic App - Just the right thing for YOU!**
• Lose weight & feel good
• Improve your health drastically
• Learn to consciously maintain a balanced diet
• No tedious calorie counting
• No yo-yo effect
• Great for athletes - muscle building has never been so easy
**YOU too can benefit from the positive long-term effects of intermittent fasting!**
• Boost your immune system - Become stronger than ever
• Reach your ideal weight while sleeping - Lose up to 15lb per month
• Live in perfect harmony - Intermittent fasting connects body, mind & soul
• Tap into the power of nature - Let your cells perform miracles
• Live longer & look better - Activate your natural anti-aging potential
Download the free fasting app now and start your journey towards a new and self-determined life.
Studies on intermittent fasting: www.fastic.com/intermittent-fasting-studies
Fastic Plus 3-In-3-Guarantee: www.fastic.com/guarantee
Intermittent fasting is a change in eating habits. It is not suitable for pregnant/nursing women, children under 18 years of age or people with diagnosed eating disorders. Consult your doctor or health care professional. www.Fastic.com/disclaimer
*Individual results may vary, and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results.
Get full access to all the features and your personalized fasting plan including nutrition guide in the Fastic app with an in-app purchase.
Premium Service Terms:
If you choose a premium subscription, the following costs will apply:
- 1 month membership costs from $11.99. (Prices may vary slightly depending on location).
- 3 month membership costs from $27.99. (Prices may vary slightly depending on location).
- 6 month membership costs from $45.99. (Prices may vary slightly depending on location).
- One-year membership costs from $74.99. (Prices may vary slightly depending on location).
- Payment will be made at the time of purchase confirmation via your App Store account.
- The premium membership will be automatically extended if you do not switch off the automatic renewal at least 24 hours before the premium membership expires.
- Your account will be paid within 24 hours before expiration of the premium membership your subscription package for renewal.
- You can manage your premium membership in your profile settings and turn auto-renewal on or off.
- You can not cancel a current premium membership in the already started term.
- Possible free trial memberships expires when you order a paid premium membership.
Terms & Conditions: https://www.fastic.com/terms
In this update, we have prepared Fastic for iOS14 and added a Fasting Tracker Widget.
We’ve also optimized the loading time so that you can spend more time enjoying Fastic.
Thanks for being a part of the Fastic family!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it! Helpful and Encouraging!
I’ve wanted to change my habit of over eating and develop self discipline. They say “when you control what you eat, you can control your world”. The app without the Fastic plus has been amazing! There were times I wanted to give up and give in to the foods when my family would eat very late at night but it seems to know when you need encouragement. So far, I’ve been drinking more water, eating more veggies, and read valuable lessons that I have applied to my life. I have very little self control when it comes to food, especially meat. Veggies and I have become good friends now especially with my digestive system. I have more self discipline than before with food! I know if my family eats late, they always try to save me some for the next day during my eating period. A big plus was that I can have a fasting buddy! My boyfriend also has food controlling problems, he tends to eat very late at night and doesn’t have a routine applied. It has helped him lose fat in some areas of his figure! And develop a great routine for him to eat. And for me too! So far I’ve lost 7 pounds in the last week. I’m not starving myself, I’m drink more water and I feel so much better than before! The different levels of fasting also help too. I started with 16/8 but when things got difficult I reduced it a beginner level fasting then build up to 16/8 and that’s where I’ll stay and won’t go further. I’ll consider Fastic Plus in the future ❤️
I’ve fasted before, and I will fast again
I’ve been intermittent fasting for about 5-6 months now, about a month before quarantine, and this app is good at what it says it will do.
As mentioned before, I’ve been fasting for a few months now, and I have very rarely broken the fast. I’m going to say only a handful of times in special situations, but it was always hard to remember the exact hours I would begin fasting. This app is great with keeping track of how long I’ve been fasting, and the feature of it alerting when the fasting is over is great as well. I don’t upgrade from the free version because honestly I just need something to help me track, and that’s exactly what this is. I’m aware I use it as a glorified stop-watch basically, but it meets all the needs I have in an app about tracking my fasting periods.
I love the way that everything on the app is easily accessible and I can flip between screens as efficiently as I need too between breaks at work and whatnot. I love the little information that is given, even if it’s super basic information. It’s great as what it advertises to do, and it doesn’t make its advertisements all about the upgraded features that a lot of people don’t like to buy into.
It’s a neat little app that is user friendly and I will be using for at least another month before I go back to college and get thrown off the routine. Keep up the good work guys!
2 days in and it’s going great!
I’ve been at a weight loss plateau for a long time now. Many months. I work out every day and track my calories and I have been doing so for most of the past 15 years. Genetically disposed to be heavy, both parents overweight and diabetic, I have to fight my body’s natural inclination every step of the way. It’s not fair but that’s life. Well, I had heard about intermittent fasting and I was doing it in a kind of half-hearted way and not seeing any results, until I got this app. It reminded me that I should not have any calories during the fast, even supplements that have calories. That did the trick! For the past two days I’ve gotten on the scale and I’ve seen a lower number every day after two months of not seeing any changes bigger than 2/10’s of a pound. I know some of that’s probably just water weight, I’ve been doing this long enough not to get too excited, but I do feel really good as well. The app is a little bit patronizing in the way that it does awards and education, but it is also easy to “digest,” (haha, little food pub there) and even though it’s patronizing it’s effective, LOL. A few more days and I will start recommending this to friends.
- HealthVida GmbH & Co. KG.
- 240.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Fastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Fastic Plus - 1 month $11.99
- Fastic Plus - 3 months $27.99
- Fastic Plus - 3 months $27.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.