Send fax from iPhone or iPad on the go. Fast and easy! No Fax Machine Required! Send any document everywhere. NO need to use old school fax machine or go to a fax office.
Powerful fax app:
- Fax from iPhone in 90+ international countries;
- Advanced document scanner & image processing;
- Best possible quality achieved no matter what types of documents you use;
- Combine multiple documents into a single fax;
- Preview any document before sending;
Upload any types of documents:
- Send just about any file type as a fax (PDF, DOC, JPG, PNG & TIFF, HTML);
- Create new documents with images as you go (Photo Gallery, Camera);
- Import any types of documents (Dropbox, iCloud, Google Drive, Box or any other source).
Try powerful tracking:
- Track sent documents status via fax app.
Subscription plans - Unlimited:
• 1-week subscription — US$ 9.99
• 1-month subscription — US$ 19.99
• 12-month subscription — US$ 49.99
Note: price may vary depending on location.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan;
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase;
For any questions or inquiries, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
* iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Bug fixes & improvements.
*** Have any problems/ideas? Get in touch with us in the app or email@example.com ***
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This App is AMAZING!
At first I was in disbelief. I thought there’s no way I can actually fax something from my phone but I was desperate and needed to get some important documents sent over for work so I decided to give it a try. First off, the entire process could not be simpler. I was able to AirDrop a PDF document from my laptop to my iPhone and directly upload it to the app. I entered the recipients fax number and hit “send.” The app notified me when my fax was delivered and I contacted the department that I had faxed the documents to the very next day. Lo and behold, they received all 33 pages that I had faxed over to them using this app. I am still in disbelief but very happily surprised. I will most definitely be using this app from here on out. Goodbye fax machines, hello Fax app. I will definitely be recommending this to everyone I know from now on.
A great app that could be awesome with a couple of changes.
I really needed to FAX some papers in a hurry and being in a small town in the middle of nowhere there really isn’t options, so I decided to see if I could find a way to fax straight from my device and I found this App. I love that you can send a fax in minutes from anywhere on your devices.
I also absolutely love that I can pull documents from just about any other app! This made it easier and faster due to needing to fax documents that I had in multiple apps in one fax.
I am disappointed in not being able to see the pages that were previously faxed. Also, that I had to buy more credits than I needed instead of just paying for just what I needed faxed at the moment. I would most likely change my rating to a 5 star if these things were implemented.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving the review and thank you for using our application. Our aim is to provide you with the best possible fax experience and we will always look forward to make further advancements in application.
So, sounds too good to be true, right? Faxing from a phone? Well, it does it perfectly. After faxing a few important documents I was afraid it wasn’t going through. So I testing it on a relatives fax a moment ago... it works perfectly! So I immediately pulled it up to set this review. It doesn’t give a confirmation number and you can’t review what’s been sent after it’s been sent — it will just verify how many pages, to what number, what time and if the delivery was successful by noting a green check. But hey, I spent a credit to check it... and it was a credit well spent. Well worth having. Yes, you have to pay to fax, but if I were to go somewhere to fax, they’d charge too... so I saved my gas $ by doing it this way.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Municorn Limited
- 114 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Alexey Bogdanov
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Faxes $9.99
- Unlimited Faxes (1 week) $5.99
- Unlimited Faxes (1 week) $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.