FedScout is the easiest way for start-ups and funding seekers to find the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grants that can help them grow while keeping their equity. Set up automatic searches for SBIRs that meet your needs, get critical information and analysis, leverage our calculators, and make a decision whether to go after it.
Why you’ll love FedScout:
1) Funding alerts make sure that you are up to date and don’t miss any funding opportunities that could give you the capital you need
2) Solutions alerts to keep you up to speed whenever the government funds a piece of tech that you might want to use
3) The analysis gives you the projected answers to your most important questions, like how much funding you’re likely to get, how long will it take to get paid, and the characteristics of companies that typically win
4) Calculators take complex decisions, like determining your chances of winning, and convert them into a simple series of questions that together give you the insight you need
5) Trackers and referrals help you work with your team to identify SBIRs and come to a group decision quickly
HOW WE GOT HERE:
We’ve been applying for SBIRs, running workshops, and building online education to help people apply for SBIRs for years, and now that support and awareness is always with you.
WE KNOW SBIR:
We are the 2015 and 2019 SBA SBIR Growth Accelerator winners and we won a 2019 SBIR to help people access the SBIR program (meta we know). Additionally, we are repeat SBIR applicants and winners so we know the program and because we are entrepreneurs first we understand how to convert SBIR lingo and steps into tools that are meaningful to you
WHO FEDSCOUT IS FOR:
Anyone that is looking for growth capital to help them build their product, who wants to keep their and who doesn’t want to check the SBIR portals every week is a good fit for FedScout. That means that lots of people are a good fit but we’ve seen the most luck with:
1) Veterans who know about a government need and an idea to solve it but who don’t have the funding to get going
2) Early-stage technologies that have too much technical risk for VC
3) Students who want to turn their research into a product
Start your funding search with FedScout today.
FedScout is free to use and download.
- Performance optimization and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Federal Foundry LLC
- 77 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Federal Foundry LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Growth (1 Month) $144.99
- Standard (1 Month) $28.99
- Enterprise (1 Month) $699.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.