Control and manage your Feit Electric LED Smart Bulbs from anywhere with this helpful app. Easily turn lights on/off, dim, set groups, timers or schedules. Customize color or tune color temperature if feature is supported by the bulb.
Bulbs also work with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant and can be controlled with simple voice commands.
Set up is simple. The bulbs connect directly to your WiFi at home.
Purchase your Feit Electric Smart LED bulb, download the app to get started today.
1. Added effects for color lights
2. Added multi-languages
Ratings and Reviews
Great app!! just needs a few minor adjustments
Bought these lights cos I thought the idea was great. I’m up late and it’s nice to have the red or green setting later so my eyes are subjected to a bright LED. However, like mentioned in a previous comment the dim switch gets stuck often at a previously setting (light doesn’t change luminosity), so you have to back out and refresh the app or close it. Would be awesome if this didn’t happen. Another suggestion I think would be an incredible function. If when using the timer you can choose what color the lights would be. This would be really helpful because I usually fall asleep with the red lights, but to be woken up with the white lights would be great. When I use the timer as it is now, if I fall asleep with the red lights on when they turn on with the schedule function, the red lights come back on and you have to manually change them.
But that’s the only things I notice for improvement. Great app otherwise.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate that you are enjoying the WiFi bulbs and the benefits of the Custom Colors feature. As for the slight issue that you encountered with the Dim function and a customer Color Schedule feature, we will bring up your concerns with our team as we continue to make improvements with our products.
Nice bulbs, app needs the improvements
I totally agree with the previous review points and have some additional questions and suggestions:
1. How long the bulbs supposed to remember the WiFi network connection? We use the regular wall switch most of the times to turn the bulbs in and off, and every few days they loose connection and start blinking. I have to reconnect it again to the router. It seems to me the time when the bulbs are offline is about the same - from late night till the next dusk, but a few days later it happens again. Why?
2. The screenshot of the color selection screen in the AppStore shows pre-selected colors visible while on my iPhone 6s I have to scroll down to see those squares with colors since they are covered with the bottom menu bar. Please make the top part with the bulb/group name smaller to fit everything on the screen without scrolling down.
3. What is "AP Mode" connection and how it is different from the regular one? I've read the manual and searched online to no avail.
4. Please add color changing mode.
5. Please add color selection to the schedule screen to allow a user not only turn the bulbs in and off according to the schedule but also pick colors for the events in the schedule.
Otherwise - great product.
Basic, but functions well
If you're hoping to drift off to a dimming Moroccan sunset and waking up to Northern Lights, this is not the app for you. But if you just want to turn the lights on and off with your Google device and change the color to suit your mood, you'll probably be more than satisfied. The set up was pretty simple, even for a grandma like me. I've only been using the bulb for a few days, but have had no complaints so far. As another reviewer said, I wish I could set the bulbs to be red-orange in the evening and blue-white in the morning, but the color can't be set ahead of time. You can set it to come on at a certain time but the color will be whatever it was when it went off. If there are no issues in another month or so, I may get another bulb so I can set one for the morning and one for the evening.
Developer Response ,
We are glad you are enjoying the WiFi bulbs. Thank you for your feedback as well. We will be glad to bring up your recommendations around setting up a scheduled custom color feature with our team as we continue to make improvements with our products. Our developers are currently working on adding new Color Effect features to the Feit Electric App. For example, a new Party Mode which would have Color Effects such as Solid Color Fade and Color Strobe effects. These updates are currently being tested and will release in the near future.
- Feit Electric Company, Inc.
- 100.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Feit Electric Company Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.