The FellowshipOne Go iPhone app allows you to access all of FellowshipOne Go's core features while on the go!
- Create People.
- View lists of all members and groups, complete with thumbnails of profile pictures.
- Use as a church directory, if enabled.
- View all information for a person. Including personal, contact, dates, custom fields, and family.
- Tap profile image to add a new one.
- Edit all fields, including custom ones.
- Add/remove people from groups.
- Add/Edit notes.
- Print a summary page, using AirPrint.
- Add a person to your Contacts.
- People can check in when close to church, so labels are already printed and waiting for them, when they get inside.
- View lists of Completed, Outstanding, and My Outstanding interactions.
- Edit Outstanding Interactions.
- Assign/Log a new interaction.
- Add/edit attendance for a group.
- Add visitors who are currently in the system.
- Create and add visitors.
- Swipe left on a name to see more options.
- Mass Email a group.
- Mass SMS and Voice message (Requires this to be configured via web)
Please note that this app requires a FellowshipOne Go account.
Various bug fixes causing some users to experience crashes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far this app has been easy to use. As an administrator I am able to check in people. I am also able to view all records that we have entered. Hoping our church loves it as much as I do.
Has potential, but needs some work
The app usually works well and has some helpful features, but one area is really lacking: the calendar. You can view your church calendar, but you cannot add an event through the app...if this feature was added, I would rate it higher!
Tried uploading a photo for my profile and it keeps crashing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.