The ShelbyNEXT Membership iPhone app allows you to access all of ShelbyNEXT Membership's core features while on the go!
- Create People.
- View lists of all members and groups, complete with thumbnails of profile pictures.
- Use as a church directory, if enabled.
- View all information for a person. Including personal, contact, dates, custom fields, and family.
- Tap profile image to add a new one.
- Edit all fields, including custom ones.
- Add/remove people from groups.
- Add/Edit notes.
- Print a summary page, using AirPrint.
- Add a person to your Contacts.
- People can check in when close to church, so labels are already printed and waiting for them, when they get inside.
- View lists of Completed, Outstanding, and My Outstanding interactions.
- Edit Outstanding Interactions.
- Assign/Log a new interaction.
- Add/edit attendance for a group.
- Add visitors who are currently in the system.
- Create and add visitors.
- Swipe left on a name to see more options.
- Mass Email a group.
- Mass SMS and Voice message (Requires this to be configured via web)
Please note that this app requires a ShelbyNEXT ChMS account.
Various bug fixes causing some users to experience crashes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Some great features but glaring admissions
As a pastor I enjoy using this app to access our membership records. But the calendar is almost unusable. Please add a monthly view to the calendar on mobile. We use the Shelby calendar as our primary calendar and the list view makes it very difficult to find events that are more than a week away. Please fix!
This is a great app!!! Use it for taking church attendance and church role, however, please optimize this for the I
iPhone X. It’s been four month for goodness sake.
Just about the smallest fonts I have ever seen in an app. You need a magnifying glass to see the letters when composing a mass text. I doubt if even a 20-year-old would be happy with this font size.
Come on, Shelby. How about supporting Apple’s Dynamic Type font sizes. If I’ve chosen a certain font size in Settings then that’s the size I need to comfortably view the text in ALL apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.