Are you looking to track your menstrual cycles and symptoms, get pregnant or avoid pregnancy?
The FEMM app is more than just a period tracker: it provides you with cutting edge science that helps you keep track of your health, understand what is going on with your body, flag potential issues and connect with a network of doctors and nurses to provide you the best health care. We’re a new revolution in women’s health!
Empower yourself and be an active player in your health care with our easy to use app!
* Easy data input to track your cycle or period.
* Track physical and emotional symptoms to better diagnose potential health problems.
* Daily reminder. Never forget to input your data through our app's notification feature.
* View several Charts on a screen to help you understand your patterns.
* Track medications you are currently taking.
* Email and/or print your charts to share with your doctor, friends or family
* Various view styles let you see and interpret your cycles better: calendar view, chart view and the detailed chart view, which let you see your symptoms.
* Understand your health and the interplay of hormones in your body through our knowledge base.
CONTACT OUR TEAM TO HELP YOU FIND:
* a FEMM-trained doctor or FEMM health center near you
* a FEMM teacher who can teach you how to chart and understand the interplay of hormones in your body
- Updated to support Hungarian, Portuguese and French.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful tool
This app is a very helpful tool. I just started using it to track my periods and I like all of the information it lets you input so you get an accurate picture of what’s going on in your body. This way, you can notice patterns with your cycles. Very cool! I think this app would be beneficial to those like me with a history of reproductive health problems, since it helps you keep daily records that you can go over with your doctor. As for those negative remarks about this app being anti-science, that is simply not true. It is very scientific to have a solid knowledge of what’s going on in your body. This app helps with that. To those interested in this app, I’d say keep an open mind and don’t let the anti-Catholic, bigoted comments dissuade you. To those posting the nasty comments, you are free to not use this app. That is your choice. But please do not try to take alway the options and choices of other women like me who like this sort of app. You are all about choice, right?
Empowering Tool For Health!
The FEMM app is fantastic! Throughout these past 3 years using the app, I’ve become more informed about my health. The tool equips me to know what hormone is dominant each day. I can then identify patterns. Especially through the educational information icons, I’ve been able to identify what patterns are healthy. This equips me to know the status of my overall health. I especially enjoy identifying connections between life style factors and their impact on my hormones. Through all of this information, I am then able to make informed life-style decisions (sleep, nutrition, exercise, etc) that support my health. The FEMM app is so empowering to my health and my confidence. I am so grateful for the FEMM app!
Easy to navigate with accurate feedback.
The FEMM app has been so helpful during this time trying to conceive. The app is easy to navigate and understand. Your data entries for each day do not disappear so you can look back and follow cycle patterns. The information/feedback provided at the end of each day is accurate and helpful. “Bonus:” you can set up reminder notifications for daily data entry.
Weather you are planning a pregnancy, preventing pregnancy, or just tracking your cycle for overall menstrual health and wellness, the FEMM will guide and support you. I’m on my way to a healthy pregnancy and I love it!
“5” stars to FEMM”
- FEMM Foundation
- 51.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © FEMM Foundation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.